Visiting before emigrating

Guest Lammies

Guest Lammies

Hi we are very new to this, so please bear with us.

We are visiting Queensland for 5 weeks, staying with friends who moved out over a year ago. They have convinced us Australia is the place to live. Husband is a carpenter and I work with special needs children as a teaching assistant. Our two children, both boys 12 and 14, are a little dubious about moving.

We have decided to come and have a good look around at schools, jobs, areas etc. Whilst we are visiting we also want to visit Sydney, stay for a couple of nights and walk Harbour Bridge.

Any advice on the above would be much appreciated.

Many thanks:wink:

Hi we are very new to this, so please bear with us.

We are visiting Queensland for 5 weeks, staying with friends who moved out over a year ago. They have convinced us Australia is the place to live. Husband is a carpenter and I work with special needs children as a teaching assistant. Our two children, both boys 12 and 14, are a little dubious about moving.

We have decided to come and have a good look around at schools, jobs, areas etc. Whilst we are visiting we also want to visit Sydney, stay for a couple of nights and walk Harbour Bridge.

Any advice on the above would be much appreciated.

Many thanks:wink:

Welcome :wink: You're lucky to have friends here already - that'll be a great help when you're looking around and getting a feel for the place. Only thing I would suggest, is to remember to do all the touristy stuff too - rather than just getting caught up in the suburbs and schools etc. Above all ..... have fun :cute: