Jump to content

Mortgage hassles - paperwork in Oz but ? need UK lawyer

Recommended Posts

We have had an offer accepted on a place in the UK but are still here in Oz (awaiting settlement spouse visa).


We are due to sign mortgage deeds but our Oz solicitor will only sign if it's to witness, not to 'explain' it.


Does anyone have experience with this to know what the documents require? Or know a UK lawyer in Oz who could assist?


The house purchasing situation in the UK compared to Oz is crazy and we desperately need to sort it out so we can apply for schools etc.


Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now