Applying for WA and SA Sponsorship ( Multiple Application)

reza

What will happen if I apply for both ? I have already applied for SA and wanna apply for WA whenever SMP releases.:eek:

I know some of States are very strict about multiple sponsorship ( like VIC and ACT ) but I would be appreciated if you share your own experience about WA and SA:notworthy::notworthy:

Regards:hug::hug:

Guest Jane1991

Both states can possibly reject your application or ask you to pick one and prove that you withdrew SS application from other.

IMHO I wouldn't be surprised if a state rejected the application outright when they find the non-committal attitude of the applicant and pick someone else.

Guest dragsterwish
What will happen if I apply for both ? I have already applied for SA and wanna apply for WA whenever SMP releases.:eek:

I know some of States are very strict about multiple sponsorship ( like VIC and ACT ) but I would be appreciated if you share your own experience about WA and SA:notworthy::notworthy:

Regards:hug::hug:

Hi Reza, i recalled seeing one PIO posting that his application for State Sponsorship was rejected by WA as he has concurrently applied for State sponsorship application with another state.

Archived