Anyone heading for Mooloolaba Way in August?

Guest carolinejane

Guest natma1
Having been a naught girl i have neglected poms in oz abit since my arrival in Australia. So apologies and thank you to all who have posted. We have been here 8 weeks now. Currently renting in Sippy Downs, soon to be moving to Mountain Creek. Then once house is built we will be off to kawana island, but that will be a while yet. Kids are settled in a great school. OH is working as a plumber and i am enjoying the sunshine!! We still await our furniture and wordly goods but they have docked in Brisbane so just need to wait for cutoms.

Hi there, we are Monntain Creek ( Glenfields ), when you get here PM me and we can meet for a Coffee.

Nat.x

Guest The Digby's

Hello,

We are hoping to be over there maybe Buderim but not till late January just waiting for the visa. Myself and husband both 39 have 3 Kids, Kate 9, Charlotte, 4 and Tommy 3. I teach aerobics and my husband is a carpenter. Would like to keep in touch and see how you are getting on and hopefully when we get there meet up. Good luck!!! Lee

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i'm Paula. i think we should arrange a get together with so many newbies arriving, we've been hear nearly 3yrs but always great to meet other poms, we used to live in Warrington, Cheshire.

I'm 37, OH 38, kids are 17 & 9.

Maybe one Sat eve arrange a meet up say at the spit for a BBQ or something. any ideas?

Hi everyone...

I am new here. Moving over to Buderim about Mid January and thought Id say hi to everyone. I am a midwife and have just secured a sponsorship from the Sunshine Coast Hospital in Buderim. Moving over is Jennifer (31 -Me), Olly(25) and Cameron (9) and my dog Oscar (Boxer) who is coming over 6 months after us once we are settled. I am just awaiting my sponsor visa coming through and then we can book our flights. Really excited but would love to talk to people in similar situation or who have already moved.

Guest carolinejane

sorry have not been on here in ages. I will private message you when on back on here tonight. Im just keeping out of the way as i have real estate person showing some people round our house as we are on the move again!!! We are not going far heading for kawana island

Guest carolinejane
Hi there, we are Monntain Creek ( Glenfields ), when you get here PM me and we can meet for a Coffee.

Nat.x

Hey Nat so sorry but have not been on here in ages and guess what we currently living in glenfields too. Just put our place up for sale and will be moving soon although not far away we have built a house. So now have the joy of joing the australians with having my open house!!! Please pm your details Caroline

Guest neilalys

we were on our way to that area as oh is going to be a student there , but house sale not hapening so now march , you will love it there i was there for a few years its great ,

• 4 weeks later...
Guest o2coffix001@optusnet.com.

Hi Jue

My name is Amanda my husband Eugene and also have a 14 year old son. We live in Melbourne but are moving up to the sunshine coast jan 21st. We are flying up on the 2nd nov to look at mountain creek school.I would like to know if your boys have settled in and what you think of the school. We are looking to rent in either Buderim or Mountain Creek.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm moving to Mooloolaba to study at the Sunshine Coast Uni in Feb 09, would be great to hear from anyone that enjoys cycling, running etc?

Cheers, Matt

PS. Am looking out the window here in Reading, Berkshire and its miserable! I can't wait to come over!

Archived