Sign in to follow this  
Guest wingie

Con student looking for pupils

Guest wingie

hi C: ive been living in adelaide for about 4-5 years now, and ive started studying classical piano/vocals at the Elder Conservatorium in the city. Im looking for any beginner/intermediate kids or adults who are looking to learn piano or voice.

Im trying to get up some money to play for accompanists and fees, but dont have the time to take on a job at a store.

i teach from home, in glandore near the city, on weekends and most evenings. C: if anyones interested pleasepleasepleaasee let me know. :wub:

Just wanted to suggest you also put this on the sister site - Poms In Adelaide - as you may get a few more replies from there. Best of luck to you

Guest karen3074
hi C: ive been living in adelaide for about 4-5 years now, and ive started studying classical piano/vocals at the Elder Conservatorium in the city. Im looking for any beginner/intermediate kids or adults who are looking to learn piano or voice.

Im trying to get up some money to play for accompanists and fees, but dont have the time to take on a job at a store.

i teach from home, in glandore near the city, on weekends and most evenings. C: if anyones interested pleasepleasepleaasee let me know. :wub:

Hi Wingie :)

I don't know if this will be much help or use to you right now? But we 'should' be out in Adelaide within the next 3 months....again a BIG ??? question mark!

If this is any good to you, my daughter who is 14 would definitely be interested in the voice teaching. I know it's a looooong way away for you right now, especially when you need the money and experience, but just wanted to let you know i'd love to meet up with you when we eventually make it to Oz. If you want, I can send you a personal message with my email address, so that I can let you know when we're there?

Hope you find something in the meantime. Good luck :smile:

Karen x