You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest mdalv

Onshore partner visa while on bridging visa,please advise!

Guest mdalv

Hi everyone! I need some help, please! I've been on BVA for some time now, and considering applying for a partner visa. We've been living together since Oct '08. Since I'm not on a substantive visa, what option do I have to lodge a valid application? I appreciate any help with this, please!:unsure:

if you're on a bridging visa, do you already have a visa application in the works? what visa were you on prior to the BVA?

Hi everyone! I need some help, please! I've been on BVA for some time now, and considering applying for a partner visa. We've been living together since Oct '08. Since I'm not on a substantive visa, what option do I have to lodge a valid application? I appreciate any help with this, please!:unsure:

If you cant lodge an application whilst on BVA your only option would be to travel offshore to lodge it!

05/09/09 Mailed my 309/100 app 17/09/09 CO 05/10/09 Meds 08/10/09 PCC 09/10/09 Xray, 18/12/09 Extra Medical report recieved by CO 14/01/10 Hep B test, 09/02/10 New CO aggh 18/02/10 309, Baby visa needed now for our move in Sept 2011

You'll probably have to do an offshore application if you don't have a substantive visa.

Edit: Doh! got beaten to it...

Guest mdalv

I came on 572 student visa. And, yes, I do have a pending GSM 485 and 885 visa applications.Thanks!