You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

reza

Multiple SS application - Applying for ACT SS whilie SA ss in onhold

I had sent my applications to SA. But due to suspension of 176 my document is on hold:SLEEP::no:

Now I wanna apply for ACT and do not withdraw my application with SA.:Randy-git:

Supposed, SA start processing of applications after few weeks, Do they refuse my application due to my application to ACT ?:nah:

I know ACT is very strict with multiple application,:confused:

What about SA ?:eek::eek:

are they so ?:eek:

Please give me some advice as is my decision correct or not As I've seen so many people applying for more than one State and got granted

Regards

Reza & Zahra,EA Assessment 21 APR 10,SS 18 Aug 10,176 lodged 01 Sep 2010, Co 15 Dec 2010, PCC and Meds call 11 OCT 2011, Visa Granted 07 Nov 2011, Aussie Citizen 19-Sep-2016:arghh:

Guest Jane1991

Whats the point of applying for SS when SMPs are going to be the new black ? I am surprised that some states are accepting SS applications yet ... I was under the impression that states like WA had put the SS application process on hold.

Whats the point of applying for SS when SMPs are going to be the new black ? I am surprised that some states are accepting SS applications yet ... I was under the impression that states like WA had put the SS application process on hold.

I am fairly sure that my occupation is in their list now my concern is weather SA refuses me or not ?:err:

Reza & Zahra,EA Assessment 21 APR 10,SS 18 Aug 10,176 lodged 01 Sep 2010, Co 15 Dec 2010, PCC and Meds call 11 OCT 2011, Visa Granted 07 Nov 2011, Aussie Citizen 19-Sep-2016:arghh: