"Form 1100 Notification Email" from South Australia

southerncrossfj

Hello everyone,

Can anybody tell me if the "Form 1100 Notification Email" from South Australia is to be generated and sent back as soon as the DIAC's reference (TRN) of the applicants is entered into the SA's website, or it may come through later?

The reason why I'm asking this is that my application for subclass 475 visa was lodged to DIAC on 20/04/2009 but I received the above mentioned notification through the agent almost one year later which was sent by SA on 30/03/2010. (I haven't had CO yet.)

I have kept asking my agent when he entered my TRN to SA's website but he keeps saying that "it is merely a procedural point" and has never advised me when so I'm suspecting that he might have forgotten it and my application might have been processed before the priority changes on 23 September 2009 if it was done promptly.

Is it still ok even in case the Form 1100 was sent to DIAC after almost one year from the visa (subclass 457) application?

Kind regards,

My notification email came within 1 week of submitting my TRN number which is the timeframe SA Immigration gave me on the client tracking page! It would seem something is amiss there!! I presume you secured state sponsorship prior to you even submitting your visa application?

Sarah

As an afterthought, I beleive the state sponsorship is only valid for 60 days though, by which time you must have provided DIAC with the form 1100. Which would indicate that the agent must have sent it off within a specific timeframe in order for it to still be valid.

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I have secured my state sponsorship prior to the visa application as per the condition for 475 visa. I have got the sponsorship approved by SA on 25/03/2009 which said "You now have 60 days from 25/03/2009 to lodge your visa application with DIAC." then the application was lodged on 20/04/2009.

SA also said "Once you have lodged a visa application with DIAC, you will need to return to this page to enter DIAC visa reference." but there is no mention about the timeframe...

Kind regards,

As my 175 application was already lodged prior to gaining SS, I was able to give SA my TRN immediately, and did not take much notice of the time scales etc, Sorry I can't be of any more help!!

Hopefully somebody else will be along shortly who can maybe help you further.

Sarah

Archived