Personal Photos As Avatars

Guest guest37336

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shark

my other son Gareth,builder,likes taking everything apart,soldier, wants to fright the Taliban.

Guest guest37336
I think this post just shows that Tony doesn’t believe what he writes :policeman:

Hi Geoff.

There's always one, and it's normally you mate.:hug:

To tell you the truth as soon as I can find one that doesn't make me look bloody miserable I will post it.:wink:

Hi Geoff.

There's always one, and it's normally you mate.:hug:

To tell you the truth as soon as I can find one that doesn't make me look bloody miserable I will post it.:wink:

Love ya Tony, :wubclub: however you are always leaving yourself wide open....

Sorry can't help myself :sad:

Guest guest17301

Anonymity is the way forward for most of our members so it seems....it's better that way sometimes:cute:

Guest guest37336

And as a footnote. Would members taking part in this thread please reacquaint themselves with the forum rules.

'Any personal or offensive comments shall be punishable by an infraction or ban'.

So if anyone thinks I look like a character out off Eastenders you have no one else to blame when I report your post.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

And as a footnote. Would members taking part in this thread please reacquaint themselves with the forum rules.

'Any personal or offensive comments shall be punishable by an infraction or ban'.

So if anyone thinks I look like a character out off Eastenders you have no one else to blame when I report your post.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry Tony :unsure::wubclub:

Guest shark

last one from me my little princess Chloe,likes shopping ,make up, shopping more shopping ,and thinks all boys smell,she wants to be a modal

Guest famousfive

The only one I can find of myself is one where the kids put face paints on me!!!!!i'm always the one with the camera you see.Will put one up of the rest of the famous five and keep looking for a less ridiculous one of moi.

May take a minute,I normally get my daughter to do the pictures for me{she calls us the famous five hense the name] and she's in bed.

Guest guest17301

Its no secret Nick...always had lots of pics on my profile page for anyone that cares to look! I just like my avatar that's all!

Guest famousfive

Shark-This is our baby Leah and she is the actress/singer/dancer in the family.Well adept at getting her own way this young lady

18329623afbea2b113dd2c61aec225bc_6543.jpg?dl=1278339251

Archived