Going to give it 12 more months

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

The Dilemma

We have been here over two and a haft years .Love it .

In all a very good move ,the only thing is after all this time other haft cant find work ,and this is getting her a little pead-off with oz ,so we have said if in 12 months its still the same ,then the uk it will be .

(not a p1ss take btw).

If this is the case ,we will return when old and grey i hope.

I know the feeling,I have to be a citizen to get a job in the public sector ( what i did in the uk) It's beginning to pee me of now,nobody replys here to your job applications which is getting me down. I wish my OH would say we'll give it another 12 months but he loves it here and the only way I'll get him home is in a wooden box!

Guest Guest31881
The Dilemma

We have been here over two and a haft years .Love it .

In all a very good move ,the only thing is after all this time other haft cant find work ,and this is getting her a little pead-off with oz ,so we have said if in 12 months its still the same ,then the uk it will be .

(not a p1ss take btw).

If this is the case ,we will return when old and grey i hope.

I hope she finds what she is after; it can be very depressing when you are looking for work and keep getting reject letters or simply no reply at all. My wife has lots of qualifications for admin work but found it impossible to get a job in that line and ended up doing a stint in telesales before we managed to find the job we are now doing together. It was 12 months of ups and downs. Your good lady must be very disheartened after 2 1/2 years of looking..

Good look and best wishes

Archived