Act closed until 1st august

Guest darmanin

Guest darmanin

The 2009/2010 ACT Skills in Demand List (SDL) is closed for applications from 30 June 2010.

It is expected that the 2010/2011 ACT SDL list will be published on 1 August 2010.

In the meantime, the ACT Government is able to accept 176/886 sponsorship applications from clients with occupations on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship Skilled Occupation List (SOL). Full details are available on the DIAC website www.immi.gov.auexternal_link_arrow.gif

The 2009/2010 ACT Skills in Demand List (SDL) is closed for applications from 30 June 2010.

It is expected that the 2010/2011 ACT SDL list will be published on 1 August 2010.

In the meantime, the ACT Government is able to accept 176/886 sponsorship applications from clients with occupations on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship Skilled Occupation List (SOL). Full details are available on the DIAC website www.immi.gov.auexternal_link_arrow.gif

What does this mean ? Does it mean that ACT will continue to accept (between 1st to 31st July, 2010) any of those occupations that are on the new SOL ?:confused:

It is not closed!!!!!!!!!!!!11

their SDL is closed and SOL has replaced their SDL until august

please do not miss lead people:wideeyed::wideeyed:

Guest darmanin

i copied that word by word from their website!!!I am not trying to mislead anyone but just sharing information that has been posted officially in ACT website

i copied that word by word from their website!!!I am not trying to mislead anyone but just sharing information that has been posted officially in ACT website

your caption ( ACT closed ) is not correct

Archived