Northern Territory state announced SMP target date - 01 Sep 10

reza

I have e-mailed WA I wait with baited breath for a responce. Don't these people understand they are messing around with people's lives, families with children who don't know if they are staying at school or moving. ARRRRRRRRRRRRR it just annoys me so much!!!!

Hey Rach, try not to get too stressed out. i know its very hard and extremely frustrating but keep thinking positively - you will just end up losing sleep and feeling sick because of an inconsiderate minister who has no heart.

remember that the minister didn't even have the courtesy to tell the states of his plans and announcements in advance so they are on the back foot as much as anyone else. they probably feel like they are working to constantly moving goal posts just like us applicants.

take care

Jo

Guest dragsterwish

I'm equally frustrated as Rach too. I had discontinued my Visa application from Canada in 2008 & hop onto Oz's b'coz Canada then introduced a retrospective immigration legislation which left our application in limbo & i thought it was totally unfair. Now Oz is also going along the same direction...What a disappointment.

Similarly, i'm think i'm going to start a fresh application to NZ if the released SMP does not have our skill listed & we have to wait for another 3 years! But i'm not going to cease my application for Oz, given thats what they are hoping that we do. I'll keep my faith up till the release of the SMP...

Let's all stay strong and hope for the best... we needed the support of each other to stay sane amidst this waiting game...

Cheers!

Guest rachbarlow

Well Jobo I have my moments I have had over 3 1/2 years of this crap now and it is wearing very thin! I try not to let it get me down, and have had times when it has, but a little consideration from the powers that be would not go amiss sometimes! I agree dragsterwish we do need to support eachother. I appreciate that the states were ill informed but to me if all of these people were doing their job properly and constantly reviewing the skills needed, it would in fact not be a big deal to be able to produce the list of people needed, together with their evidence in the time frame....... what was it.............. 6 months!!!!!

Archived