employers give me a break please

yumimumi

am getting really p****d off with the job situation in australia. have been continuiously applying for boilermaker jobs both in nsw and perth, but out of the last 50 i have wrote/emailed to, have only had one reply which of course was a rejection. cant understand it myself. i have over 19 years experience as a boilermaker here in the uk, have been a boilermaker supervisor for the last 4 years. just want some one to give me a chance and a job with sponsorship. but this does not seem possible. most companies dont even acknowledge you with a reply to an advert, which i think is just rude.

i heard that there is a 5 yr lng job off coast of perth, but cant seem to find any info about that job either apparantly its a gorgon project so i believe.

we applied for a 175 in august 2009, not heard anything yet, getting depressed thinking it may be another 2 years or longer before an answer as we are in catagory 6. only other way around it would be for my better half to reapply on her job which is a midwife. but this means another fee of 2525 dollars, and we cant really afford it. it makes me sick all these changes that diac keep making. sorry for the rant but i am so so fed up with it all. danny

Guest Toomers

If I was you I'd go down the Midwife route, you are very fortunate to have another option... dont think about the money just the goal of getting to OZ...

Archived