Guest guest37336

Are You A 'New Man'?

Guest guest37336

I am well and truly in touch with my feminine side, OK, only on a Friday night when everyone is tucked up in bed.:shocked: But as men have we become somewhat 'feminine' in our day to day lives.

Do you use moisteriser after having shaved, do you even use 'scented' moisteriser. Do you have creams and potions at the ready after your daily shower bath. Do you wear 'flowery' underwear, masculine and refined though, but with a pretty pattern on. And then do you insist on wearing your jeans half way down your backside so every one can see said underwear. God forbid, do you own amongst your underwear collection a male 'thong':shocked:

Do you use hair gel and then insist on making sure it is in place at every opportunity, especially in Tesco windows as I see on many an occasion. Do you give your mates a hug, even though you only saw them one hour ago coming out from Boots with their hair gel.:laugh:

Do you find yourself buying 'Mens' style magazines in the hope that you will keep up with the latest trends. Do you insist on wearing 'singlets' to show off your toned body, even though the 'spillage' from such an outfit is enough to put others off their lunch. Have you indeed had a 'Sack, Back & Crack' hair removal:goofy:, God knows how people do this as a job.

Have you had a manicure or pedicure where your nails would put many a woman's to shame. Have you ever worn a sarong in this country, (David Beckham) has a lot to answer for. Have you ever read 'Tatler' and thought it interesting.

I'm all for looking after yourself but do you reckon at times the 'feminism' of the male species is a little bit too much.

Now if you'll excuse me I have an appointment with my 'salon' as my 'crack' wasn't as smooth as I would like.:embarrassed:

Cheers Tony:wink:

I use after shave balm,does that mean im in:wideeyed:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

I do wash my testicales every now and again, does that mean im in ?:wink:

I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.

Spike Milligan

Guest guest37336
I use after shave balm,does that mean im in:wideeyed:

Slippery road your on there Pablo, pull yourself together man.:wink:

Guest guest37336
I've had colonic. Does that mean i'm in?

Ahhh, the joys of colonic irrigation, now theres an experiance I won't forget after an operation in hospital, haven't been the same since. (Says he as he minces off to the salon):wink:

Guest guest37336
I do wash my testicales every now and again, does that mean im in ?:wink:

As long as it is 'only' now and again mate.

Guest guest37336

Can I just make one point CLEAR please fellas. Everyone keeps asking if they are 'IN', it was just a question. I'm not looking to set up the Eddie Izzard club on PIO. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Ahhh, the joys of colonic irrigation, now theres an experiance I won't forget after an operation in hospital, haven't been the same since. (Says he as he minces off to the salon):wink:

Mine was elective. I paid for the experience. 'minces off to minceville'

My hubbie is horrified by this New Man mularkey. He washes with plain old soap, is nearly bald so doesn't need hair products (although he definately wouldn't be interested even if he did), uses plain apple shampoo and laughs his head off at the new advert for the mens caffeine eye roll on thingie (preferring instead to drink 6 mugs of it a day). His only concession is aftershave balm as his face is raw after shaving unless he does. Each to their own I know, but I think all this New Man stuff is, well, just wrong and for me a definate turn off.

I have been known to hit the tanning salon now and again.............and the odd eyebrow pluck.........oh god im a women!

I have been known to hit the tanning salon now and again.............and the odd eyebrow pluck.........oh god im a women!

Worry when you want to try a Brazilian (no not one from overseas!).