Suburbs NOR - Connolly / Heathridge / Beldon / Mullaloo / Edgewater

mickjthom

Looking at suburbs NOR of river for when we arrive on 20th August. Anyone give an opinion on the ones named in the thread?

I've picked these ones as they seem to be close to the beach, the train line and further north so you get a little more value on the property front. Really interested in what people think of the local schools and other amenities, crime/dodgy areas.

Appreciate any assistance

Michael

heqthridge and beldon are inland from mullaloo [ mullalloo is a beach side suburb] connolly is by the golf ourse , nice area .

edge water has some nice views , mullalloo and connolly being the most expensive of your choice then edge water , then heathridge and beldon

others places in the area to consider would be woodvale , currembine , and joondalup ,

Guest guest17301

Heathridge and Beldon are as already mentioned a bit rougher round the edges than the others, Edgewater is nice, as is Connolly, Mullaloo lovely but pricey, agree with Moirclan on Woodvale but expensive to buy in, if we had our time again it would be Butler for us and a private school for our dtr. We moved to Woodvale for the good value public school. Joondalup another good reasonably priced choice. Currambine also. Wanneroo is inderated but not close to train.

Guest Clairey b

We are in Edgewater and love it. My daughter goes to the local primary school and is very happy. There is the train station so easy to get into the city if you don't fancy the drive, although i drive in most days and it only takes me about 40-50 mins at the busy times. Mullaloo beach is our closest and no more than 10 mins away, and then you have Hillarys which is only about 15 mins away. There are lovely walks around here, especially around the lake which we love.

Best of luck with your decision,

Claire x

Archived