register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest brasilcon

TRA check list

Guest brasilcon

Hi everyone! I think I am nearly there with the TRA papers! Can you tell me what you sent to prove that you worked for more than 6 years in the same profession and that you progressively went up in job position?

I thought of employers letters saying that I started in a low and supervised position and achived a position of supervisor. But is the word of my employers good enough or should i send something else? I can't thing of anything on the moment and I am a bit worried my papers are incompleted. Thank you.:err:

Guest ploddingalong
Hi everyone! I think I am nearly there with the TRA papers! Can you tell me what you sent to prove that you worked for more than 6 years in the same profession and that you progressively went up in job position?

I thought of employers letters saying that I started in a low and supervised position and achived a position of supervisor. But is the word of my employers good enough or should i send something else? I can't thing of anything on the moment and I am a bit worried my papers are incompleted. Thank you.:err:

Have you kept wage slips or any p60s

mick

Guest brasilcon

Do you mean I should include wege slips from years ago till now to prove my earnings are going up?

Guest Scarletfever

Just a ref from you employers over the last 6 years would be cool.. I sent my last 3 months payslips in together with my latest P60. I got thru it ok.

Dan

Guest brasilcon

I am very worried if all goes wrong... As i don't have formal qualifications as a chef, i am applying under work experience for more than 6 years. I have most pay slips since 98 andwonder if in my case because i am applying under work experience if i need to prove that my wages went up as my skills did. Any views on this matter?

If you've got em, l'd send em as overload is good where the TRA is concerned!

Have you kept wage slips or any p60s

mick

Dear Sir,

I have filed my case for assessment in TRA and I got negative assessment. because in place of Salary Slips, I submitted Salary vouchers as I was unaware about it. My Consultant, WWICS, the worst immigration consultant company has advised me to submit salary vouchers. Now TRA have asked me to submit primary source which is salary slips or Income tax returns. I have filed my ITR as my salary is nontaxable. Which means my annual income is less that Two Lakhs and Twenty Thousands.

# Can I show my Salary Slips Now? and according to TRA what is the format of salary slips? My employer's Salary Slips shows the limited information.

Please Help me in this matter