register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Marty

Carpenters, plasterers , riggers & painters NEEDED

Guest Marty

Carpenters , riggers , platerers & painters ...Ive got places available but you must have a license ...

Its remote area work staying away for 4-6 week periods at a time ...

PM me if your interested & we can have a chat

Martin

Guest waggy
Carpenters , riggers , platerers & painters ...Ive got places available but you must have a license ...

Martin

iam brit crane op/ rigger, wots the crack jack??

Guest tsubo

Martin

Hi Martin,, Dave here, I am not a qualified painter however I can paint, have white card and police check etc, struggling for work here in Adelaide so very p****d off at the mo, love to get away and get some work,

Dave

Guest Marty
hi

can you tell me where abouts the work is

thanks

Hi sorry in the late reply

Work is in the NT

Guest Marty
Hi Martin,, Dave here, I am not a qualified painter however I can paint, have white card and police check etc, struggling for work here in Adelaide so very p****d off at the mo, love to get away and get some work,

Dave

Hi Dave

Your right the Building Industry is not good !!! Unfortunatly you need a license to do ANYTHING in this country !!! get on line and apply

sorry mate

Guest Marty

Do you have an Aussie License ? its a must Im afraid

Guest Marty
Please can you tell me where abouts the work is

thx

The works mainly in the NT

Guest Marty
iam brit crane op/ rigger, wots the crack jack??

Always needing Riggers but you gotta have a license

Guest Mrs PuffPuff

My partner is a builder here in the UK, we are emigrating next month, please can you give me a website where he can apply for his licence.

Thanks ange and matt xx

Guest Hodge

Hi Marty,new member here moving down Oct15th,solid plasterer,single,on 136 visa going to be based in tassie but will go anywhere with right contacts .Don't have my AQF111 didn't need it in 2007 should i get it before i go ?

I plaster the continental way with spatulas/sponges,worked for ten years in Amsterdam,also good allrounder,currently finishing a complete building before my move down.Obviously interested in future work with you.Let me know

Hi marty

Do You need a Site Manager/Supervisor with a Medium Builders Licence with You, if so send me a PM

Im living on the Gold Coast at the Moment, where is the work. I do have a Carpentry Background and have just done my Full First Aide Cert. Let Me know anyway even if you dont require anyone.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mrs PuffPuff

You can look on the BSA website which will give you all the info you need, I have got my Medium Builders Licence and it took me a while to get it tho, Hope he has a Diploma in Site Management of some kind, it will be a lot easier if he does.

Regards

Mark

Guest wilbatastic

hi marty, i am a painter and decorator 15+ years experience and have my AQF3 from tafe, currently in uk will be back in oz hopefully in april and looking for a sponsor, all my paperwork is ready, the sponsor route is very fast now due to demand increase form the floods in jan, let me know if you are interested or can help in anyway.

thanks martin

Hi Mrs PuffPuff

You can look on the BSA website which will give you all the info you need, I have got my Medium Builders Licence and it took me a while to get it tho, Hope he has a Diploma in Site Management of some kind, it will be a lot easier if he does.

Regards

Mark

Mark I see your comments regards the builders license.

I'm hoping to be in Perth or melbourne next year.

I'm a site/ project manager with no formal qualifications only my carpentry quals..

Will I have to gain a license,how long does it take? is it a struggle getting a site manager position? I mainly deal with Fit out projects anything from 250,000 to 6M...

Thanks

Guest propainter

Hi, I am a motivated painter with 16 years experience as a painter/painting foreman. I am ready to go, I just need a sponsor for my visa. I'd love to hear from you if you are interested on Please PM Regards....

Guest gavzilla

wanna sponser me to come there! builder / painter, have current white card, my working holiday visa run out so i am waiting in NZ for another opportunity to head back...

Guest donna13

We are heading for Newcastle area beginning of Sept my Husband has been a painter and decorator for 25 + years he has his own Ltd company here, he did his AQF 111, he also does plastering and tiling is this something you would be interested in. please pm

Guest ant87

hi mate, my name is ant 24 year old carpenter from manchester currently living in melbourne, i am thinking of moving up north, i dont have any tools at the moment as i am working as a cabinet maker. Please pm

Hi All

Marty first posted this vacancy in June 2010, I am sure he will have found someone now, so I will close this thread.

Kate

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.