register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest aaronemma

how long after medical does it take till panel doc sends them to your CO

Guest aaronemma

HI, my patner and children had there medicals done 2 weeks ago in london. Just wondering how long it takes for the panel doctor to send them to our CO at Oz house. We have not heard anything in 2 weeks since medicals were done so just wondering what is happening??? Also when my partner lodgedher aplication, we recieved a email about 4 days later from our CO saying he was looking after our case. About 4 days later she recieved some of our docs that we sent in with her application, like evidence of our relationship (our bank statements, proof of out defactop relationship, cards that were given to us for our engagement etc) but there was no letter attached mentioning why they sent them back to her. Is this a good thing or a bad thing???? cheers

It can easily take a week or two, depends how quickly they can get the blood tests processed. Have you got your postal tracking number? It is defintiely worth keeping an eye on that as it shouldn't be taking much longer than this.

It took my panel doctor a fortnight to send my file across to Australia house and another two weeks until my case officer acknowledged its receipt.

If your CO has sent back some of your documents it means that he/she no longer needs them (will have been scanned into the computer) - nothing to worry about.

HI, my patner and children had there medicals done 2 weeks ago in london. Just wondering how long it takes for the panel doctor to send them to our CO at Oz house. We have not heard anything in 2 weeks since medicals were done so just wondering what is happening??? Also when my partner lodgedher aplication, we recieved a email about 4 days later from our CO saying he was looking after our case. About 4 days later she recieved some of our docs that we sent in with her application, like evidence of our relationship (our bank statements, proof of out defactop relationship, cards that were given to us for our engagement etc) but there was no letter attached mentioning why they sent them back to her. Is this a good thing or a bad thing???? cheers

hi, we had our medicals done 3 weeks ago,our panel doctor said they should send them off in about 12 days,they said they would send a email to me to tell me when they was sending them, well i called them yesterday as i had not recived the email and they said they was having trouble with the diac website and could not upload the blood results!!! they called me back later in the day saying they was sorting it out, still had no email today tho!!! give your panel doctor a call just to make sure everything is ok!

shez x

Hi,

We got our medicals done on the Tue, and I called the panel doctor on the Fri and she had just posted them off, so gave me the tracking number. I checked online, and they were received by HOC on the Monday, processed on the Tue, and got the visa grant on the Wed!! So, all in all, very quick.

Shaz