cluster13

Heading to Oz in July ! are you going ?

I was going to wait until 1/7/10 to post this but can see a June thread being invaded by the over eager July movers :goofy:

Were flying out on the 28th july from Manchester to Sydney after what seems like a lifetime of planning. :jiggy: were stopping In sans souci for the first 6 weeks in furnished accom while we explore the city and decide where to settle ( somewhere in Sutherland shire).

who else is traveling in July and where are you heading ???

Steve, Cath & Maddie: Job offer 1/2/11, 457 started 1/3/09, NSW nursing reg completed 1/11/09, Meds 5/1/10, 457 approved 3/3/10, Were here 29/7/2010: Off again :eek: EN 856 meds taken 24/1/11, 856 app submitted 28/3/11, 8/5/11 Perm Res Granted

I wish :cry:

Maybe we should start a thread for the people who are years away :laugh:

Good luck with the move!

Guest its greg

Hi we are flying out from Belfast city on the 20th July to Brisbane, we where back in N.Ireland to see family, have been living in QLD for about 2 years. Good luck with your move, you will have your ups and downs but it will all be worth it in the end.

I was going to wait until 1/7/10 to post this but can see a June thread being invaded by the over eager July movers :goofy:

Were flying out on the 28th july from Manchester to Sydney after what seems like a lifetime of planning. :jiggy: were stopping In sans souci for the first 6 weeks in furnished accom while we explore the city and decide where to settle ( somewhere in Sutherland shire).

who else is traveling in July and where are you heading ???

Can I squeeze in too? We leave Heathrow on 30th June and land on 2nd July so I guess that makes me eligible....:laugh: We're heading for Brissy - and with 8 sleeps (and furniture already gone :wacko: We cannot wait!! Wishing you well with your travels !!

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy:

A warning for all July arrivees......IT'S COLD!!!!! Bring your winter woolies!!!! BRRRRRR

love

Rudi

x

A warning for all July arrivees......IT'S COLD!!!!! Bring your winter woolies!!!! BRRRRRR

love

Rudi

x

Were from the uk where you only get 2 months of sun !!! It was bloody snowing here just over 2 months ago !!! I've got a new pair of speedo's and I'm gona change on the plane ;)

Steve, Cath & Maddie: Job offer 1/2/11, 457 started 1/3/09, NSW nursing reg completed 1/11/09, Meds 5/1/10, 457 approved 3/3/10, Were here 29/7/2010: Off again :eek: EN 856 meds taken 24/1/11, 856 app submitted 28/3/11, 8/5/11 Perm Res Granted

LOL.....you can always spot the newbies in winter.....they are the ones wandering around in shorts and t-shirts whilst the rest of us have gloves and scarves on!!!! :biggrin:

Love

Rudi

x

LOL.....you can always spot the newbies in winter.....they are the ones wandering around in shorts and t-shirts whilst the rest of us have gloves and scarves on!!!! :biggrin:

Love

Rudi

x

Yep - that's the look we're going for :wink:

17/6/09 - Lodged 175, CSL ........ Visa Grant - 28/1/10 ........ Arrived in Brisbane - 2/7/10 :jiggy:

Guest sunnyday

27th July to Melbourne arrive the 29th July - WOO HOO Can't wait now!!! :biggrin:

Guest Benchola

We're (quite bizarrely and without ever having met!) on the same flight (for the first leg at least) as sunnyday on the 27th July. We're also flying to Brissy. Myrtle1 - where are you heading to?

Our container shipped off today with all of our furniture - so we're sat on garden chairs around a small portable telly! Classy, eh?:wink:

Guest sunnyday
We're (quite bizarrely and without ever having met!) on the same flight (for the first leg at least) as sunnyday on the 27th July. We're also flying to Brissy. Myrtle1 - where are you heading to?

Our container shipped off today with all of our furniture - so we're sat on garden chairs around a small portable telly! Classy, eh?:wink:

Very! :laugh: Ours went a bit ago and since then we've had a small borrowed 2 seater sofa, as much as I love him I'm getting a bit sick of sitting so close to him all the time............ I need my own sofa!! :biglaugh:

:spinny:Only 5 of us going in July ???? i don't believe it !:spinny:

Hi Myrtle1, its now the 2nd July so you must have arrived. Welcome to cold Brissy lol. Dont worry its not always like this. Hope you settle in well, where abouts are you staying.. let us know how you are going and if you need any help or just want a coffe and a chat just let us know,

Lynne

hope you guys all have a lovely safe flight but dont forget your leaving SUNNY UK for WINTER in oz !!! its cold !!!! brrrr

carole xxx

Hi we are flying out from Belfast city on the 20th July to Brisbane, we where back in N.Ireland to see family, have been living in QLD for about 2 years. Good luck with your move, you will have your ups and downs but it will all be worth it in the end.

Good luck with the flight today :)