Looking for new friends Beenleigh, Mount Warren Park areas etc etc

Guest Crasco

Guest Crasco

Hi we moved to Oz back in April 2010 and have settled in Mount Warren Park Area. I am 35 my wife is 31 and we have two sons aged 10 and 12. We are looking to find some friends basically interested in the same things as we are which include but are not limited to drinking, going to the beach, BBQ's, days out and about and just basically having fun. This is more for my wife as she doesnt work or drive. Pretty much I am busy in work. We are normal people and a normal family with a sense of humour! Anyone on the same level and interested please give us a shout.

Cheers.

Hi Crasco,

We are a bit further south than you in Ormeau, but go to Beenleigh quite often for Big W and Woolworths!!! I'm a bit older though at 38 and have a 7 year old daughter. I'm here on a student visa and have just finished my end of semester exams, so I'm pretty free for the next 5 weeks.

Luckily I do drive, so if you want to meet up let me know...

Steph

xxxx

Guest Crasco

Thanks Steph I will chat to my OH and be back in touch shortly. Hope your exams went well!!

Cheers

Darren

Hi, we're currently at Pac Pines, but are buying a house in Ormeau, move up there in just under three weeks. I'm 32, and my hubby is 38, and our boys are 3 and 6, my daughter is 5. Would be up for meeting for a coffee or something as I don't work :)

Happy to drive up there, as Steph says it's not too far!

Jo x

Hi we moved to Oz back in April 2010 and have settled in Mount Warren Park Area. I am 35 my wife is 31 and we have two sons aged 10 and 12. We are looking to find some friends basically interested in the same things as we are which include but are not limited to drinking, going to the beach, BBQ's, days out and about and just basically having fun. This is more for my wife as she doesnt work or drive. Pretty much I am busy in work. We are normal people and a normal family with a sense of humour! Anyone on the same level and interested please give us a shout.

Cheers.

hi i am a bit older but always up for coffee

I live near Ikea Several of us meet for coffee am also happy to chauffeur so not a problem :hug:

Archived