Hungover but happy

Guest mandy1970

Guest mandy1970

I went yesterday and booked our one way tickets to Perth.

I thought I would be feeling O M G but I am quite chilled about it (also quite hungover this morning).

We have been trying to sell our house for the last 2 years but decided to go with a rental agency and see what happens before we leave in October.

Maybe reality will kick in later when I sober up lol

Mandy

I thought I would be feeling O M G but I am quite chilled about it (also quite hungover this morning).

We have been trying to sell our house for the last 2 years but decided to go with a rental agency and see what happens before we leave in October.

Mandy

Congratulations, if you change your minds we will have your tickets lol :biggrin:

We are going on our validation trip in October, flying on the 9th, can't wait.

Best wishes hope you have a great future. x

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Can see you're from Scotland so did you book with Emirates from Glasgow? If you quote Moving Planet on booking, you got £70 off and an extra 20kgs baggage per person. I've done this for our booking in August.

If you're going a different way or already know this, apologies for wasting your time.

All the best

Michael

Guest AussiePool

Crikey, why is it that the majority of Poms move to Perth? I know a mate of mine in Perth and he is the only Aussie on the street!

In fact, lets re-name it.........Pomth!

PS Well done, very exciting for you. I hope you've been to Perth before as its VERY isolated!

Crikey, why is it that the majority of Poms move to Perth? I know a mate of mine in Perth and he is the only Aussie on the street!

PS Well done, very exciting for you. I hope you've been to Perth before as its VERY isolated!

very isolated is how we like it ....lol and anyway why do people say that ? ...its got everything you would ever need !!!

mandy so pleased for you ...we will recreate some of those hangovers when you get here ....better bring your own booze though just incase the delivery lorry from over east dont get here :wacko:........:hug:

julie x

Guest siamsusie

Perth has many benefits going for it, great beaches, lovely city etc etc.. mines & employment, closer to asia for cheapie hols... and favourable flying times to europe compared to over east.

I think there is plenty of room for a few more poms:biggrin:. Susie

Guest mandy1970

I have sobered up now and just sitting waiting on another set of buyers.

I am off to Perth as I was born there (left when I was 7), went to validate hubbys visa last year and just loved it.

We are going Emirates and Thomas Cook gave us it £50 cheaper than direct.

As for the hangovers, they are a bit harder to deal with. Lucky the kids are older now and can sort themselves lol

Still chilled!!!

Archived