Pre september applicants-let us count how many of us?

virtual_bajwa

this is what i read on comlaw page recently seeming updated

Migration Regulations 1994 - Determination under paragraphs 134.228(b), 136.231(b), 137.230(b), 138.233(b) and 139.234(b) of Schedule 2 - Maximum Number of Certain Skilled Visas That May Be Granted In The 2009-10 Financial Year - June 2010

Legislative Instrument - F2010L01599

Number: IMMI 10/023

Brief Description: This Determination provides the maximum number of visas that may be granted in the financial year 1 July 2009 to 30 June 2010 for applicants for Skilled - Independent (Migrant) (Class BN) and Skilled - Australian-sponsored (Migrant) (Class BQ).

Classification: Determination Date Registered:06/24/2010

Date of Making:06/23/2010

Tabled HR:09/28/2010

Tabled Senate:09/28/2010

Administering Department:DIA

it means final output is not so far ,senate will pass it or return it to for amendmends or dump it for all

i have finger crossed only .just waiting how fairly they treat poor applicants in senate too.hoping there

will be must some responsible heads than evans to deal with human beings

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest celalit
this is what i read on comlaw page recently seeming updated

Migration Regulations 1994 - Determination under paragraphs 134.228(b), 136.231(b), 137.230(b), 138.233(b) and 139.234(b) of Schedule 2 - Maximum Number of Certain Skilled Visas That May Be Granted In The 2009-10 Financial Year - June 2010

Legislative Instrument - F2010L01599

Number: IMMI 10/023

Brief Description: This Determination provides the maximum number of visas that may be granted in the financial year 1 July 2009 to 30 June 2010 for applicants for Skilled - Independent (Migrant) (Class BN) and Skilled - Australian-sponsored (Migrant) (Class BQ).

Classification: Determination Date Registered:06/24/2010

Date of Making:06/23/2010

Tabled HR:09/28/2010

Tabled Senate:09/28/2010

Administering Department:DIA

it means final output is not so far ,senate will pass it or return it to for amendmends or dump it for all

i have finger crossed only .just waiting how fairly they treat poor applicants in senate too.hoping there

will be must some responsible heads than evans to deal with human beings

Atlast, there is some hope. I really hope, some positive news for all of us. Or atleast some quicks action from them in either direction.

Thanks for posting this information.

Atlast, there is some hope. I really hope, some positive news for all of us. Or atleast some quicks action from them in either direction.

Thanks for posting this information.

hi lalit ,yes we all are hanged for more than three years and now its looking they are doing some effort's .may be its the right time to canceling refund forms sent to diac previously and informing them the time frame they had given is over now so we are not interesting in further processing of refund forms and wants to be decided by majority of oz parliament. in case of mine , i havnt sent the signed refund form till now

Guest celalit
hi lalit ,yes we all are hanged for more than three years and now its looking they are doing some effort's .may be its the right time to canceling refund forms sent to diac previously and informing them the time frame they had given is over now so we are not interesting in further processing of refund forms and wants to be decided by majority of oz parliament. in case of mine , i havnt sent the signed refund form till now

Hi Electrical Guy,

as i told, in my case, i haven't yet received any request for fund or anything from DIAC. I hope the are aware that I have applied atleast. :)

Thanks,

Keep Posting.

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi Electrical Guy,

as i told, in my case, i haven't yet received any request for fund or anything from DIAC. I hope the are aware that I have applied atleast. :)

Thanks,

Keep Posting.

Hi Lalit

Have you tried contacting DIAC yourself to ask them why you have not heard anything? DIAC will not fib to you. If they have forgotten to do something then they will put their own error right. If they have done everything correctly and have sent the refund form to your migration agent then the suspicion must be that the agent has put the form into somebody else's file by mistake.

Poms in Oz can't tell you why you have apparently failed to receive the form - none of us work for DIAC.

In your shoes, I would ignore your agent and ask DIAC myself.

Cheers

Gill

Guest celalit
Hi Lalit

Have you tried contacting DIAC yourself to ask them why you have not heard anything? DIAC will not fib to you. If they have forgotten to do something then they will put their own error right. If they have done everything correctly and have sent the refund form to your migration agent then the suspicion must be that the agent has put the form into somebody else's file by mistake.

Poms in Oz can't tell you why you have apparently failed to receive the form - none of us work for DIAC.

In your shoes, I would ignore your agent and ask DIAC myself.

Cheers

Gill

Thanks sir,

I think you are right. I will contact DIAC now. Thanks for your suggestion.

Lalit

this is what we could expect ...

..if either house of the parliament in pursuance of a motion of which notice have been given within 15 sitting days after any legislative instruments have been laid before that house,passes a resolution to disallowing any of those legislative instrument s, any legislative instrument so disallowed thereupon ceases to have effect

legislative act 2003 provide a provision which i assume directly relate to all pre sept applicants...

instrument that operate retrospectively to disadvantage any person other than the commonwealth are of no effect

correct me gill if i am wrong

• 3 weeks later...
Guest celalit

Hi Guys,

so where are all pre-september 2007 applicants? Any hope? did anybody got thier money back? Any updates. pls share.

Thanks,

this is what we could expect ...

..if either house of the parliament in pursuance of a motion of which notice have been given within 15 sitting days after any legislative instruments have been laid before that house,passes a resolution to disallowing any of those legislative instrument s, any legislative instrument so disallowed thereupon ceases to have effect

legislative act 2003 provide a provision which i assume directly relate to all pre sept applicants...

instrument that operate retrospectively to disadvantage any person other than the commonwealth are of no effect

correct me gill if i am wrong

Hi Guys,

so where are all pre-september 2007 applicants? Any hope? did anybody got thier money back? Any updates. pls share.

Thanks,

Last week it was 12 weeks since I sent the cap and cease form. I have sent 2 emails to them plus another email to Global Feedback Unit and guess that? no replies so far.

DIAC and Australian Government SUCKS!!!!

Cheers

Last week it was 12 weeks since I sent the cap and cease form. I have sent 2 emails to them plus another email to Global Feedback Unit and guess that? no replies so far.

DIAC and Australian Government SUCKS!!!!

Cheers

Everything in limbo thats what for well known australian govt is. after 3 yrs of application comes up with cap & kill solution and try to be nice with applicant by returning thier own money. yet no signs of intrest free loan amount.

Guys, I got a reply from them today after sending an email everyday. They told me that "according to their records, a payment has been made to my account on 27/10/2010" that's mean today!!

When I see my money in my account I will come back to make the report.

Cheers

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

I am disgusted.

DIAC have made no effort whatsoever to keep any of the relevant visa applicants informed about anything.

I know because I talk to their honcho in London. His and their perennial excuse for themselves - and excuse is all that it flaming well is - is "cost."

Oh no. Absolutely damned well not. When you renege on your own bloody promises and you think up crafty ruses that you hope will prevent litigation, the very least that you can manage to do is to cut the salaries of your fat cats so that you will be able to "afford" to keep your victims fully and properly informed ALL the time and at ALL times.

The only issue of "cost" is an unwillingness to bear it.

Furious :policeman:

Gilll

Guys, I got a reply from them today after sending an email everyday. They told me that "according to their records, a payment has been made to my account on 27/10/2010" that's mean today!!

When I see my money in my account I will come back to make the report.

Cheers

Hi Deep, can you remind me the amount of money we pay to DIAC in August 2007 for the application please?

Cheers

That's disgusting. I do not have words to express my deep sorrow for those people who got their money back. That's what I do not want to hear. Well, I could feel the pain through which you are going through. But What can we do? Nothing. If It would be in India I would file some case or something. What can we do now. I know next is our turn. They will pass a bill in Senate and they 496 will also be capped. Is'nt there any international law through which we can express our sorrow. That's really undemocratic. What else can we say? Nothing.

Finally, Some of the Pre - September applicants are getting the refund in their account. Very unfortunate. But only in words it can narrated. Nothing can be done against this undemocratic decision. After these Pre - September applicants are ripped off now I have a question what next?DIAC still do not have any clue what to do with 496 applicants? Well I had posted the question on Embrace Australia and got the reply from SUSAN which is I think perfectly written reply. But my question is after waiting for 38 months, the end result would be CAP AND KILL? Is 'nt there any other option?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived