Pre september applicants-let us count how many of us?

virtual_bajwa

Hi apples,

you mentioned that ",I read today that cap & kill is not going to be implemented ,is that true ?" . so where have you read this ? could you plz inform us/

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Today i received a mail from DIAC which states "This payment request has been received, and forwarded to the delegate for consideration...

Has anyone received this mail .As anyone got the refund?plz update

Regarding your above query i read this in this forum only i think the thread is cap & kill update just do a search .

Hi

Today i received a mail from DIAC which states "This payment request has been received, and forwarded to the delegate for consideration...

Has anyone received this mail .As anyone got the refund?plz update

Regarding your above query i read this in this forum only i think the thread is cap & kill update just do a search .

Hi Apples!!

Yes, I recd. a similar text from DIAC also suggesting not to contact us before the processing period of 12 weeks...

Now, apples dear... The new developments as in the new thread started by Mr. Jamie Smith " Cap n Cease Update" , he suggests that we should ask for stop processing of our refunds ... What is your opinion ? Please

Cheers

hi babboo & celatit

when i received mail from diac "adelaide.gsm.team13.immi.gov.au" today saying that my request VAC refund form has been received & forwarded to some department,i replied saying that I need not want VAC & filled teh form since only DIAC requsted to do that,But i still need only visa grant not the VAC,i didnt know whom to request this so i just replied to teh mail i received ,.If u know any person whom we should contact officially lets do it immediately without wasting any more time,Everyone should join together & do this otherwise no one would hear our cries.

Plz post all your opinions & suggestion

I apologize, but can anybody plz inform me , who is Mr. Jamie Smith? and from where he can ask to stop processing refund?

Hello Celalit !! Your apologies are accepted as Mr. Jamie Smith is a renowned migration agent/ consultant and he has rendered his services/ advice to aspirants n number of times here on this forum and ... and ... and...

Please ...

Cheers

hi babboo & celatit

when i received mail from diac "adelaide.gsm.team13.immi.gov.au" today saying that my request VAC refund form has been received & forwarded to some department,i replied saying that I need not want VAC & filled teh form since only DIAC requsted to do that,But i still need only visa grant not the VAC,i didnt know whom to request this so i just replied to teh mail i received ,.If u know any person whom we should contact officially lets do it immediately without wasting any more time,Everyone should join together & do this otherwise no one would hear our cries.

Plz post all your opinions & suggestion

Yes I will be drafting a letter and will post to DIAC for stop processing our VAC and also will write to the new minister regarding our case.

Will they consider our applications again if we write to them saying that we dont want refund,Iam afraid whether we will finally endup receiving neither VAC nor visa grant,But i will also write to them regarding this ,can u plz share the email address so that we also can contact.

Thanks

apples

Will they consider our applications again if we write to them saying that we dont want refund,Iam afraid whether we will finally endup receiving neither VAC nor visa grant,But i will also write to them regarding this ,can u plz share the email address so that we also can contact.

Thanks

apples

Well that's not possible.. We will write them to just stop processing our request for refund for VAC until some outcome is there regarding Pre September applicants...

Cheers

Hi babooo

Do u think that there will be some decision changes in our cases,will they change there idea after sending the cap & cease notification etc ,anyway i wish that it could happen & save our lives ,however appreciate if u could kindly share the email address of new minister or anyone who is incharge of taking such decisions.

Hi babooo

Do u think that there will be some decision changes in our cases,will they change there idea after sending the cap & cease notification etc ,anyway i wish that it could happen & save our lives ,however appreciate if u could kindly share the email address of new minister or anyone who is incharge of taking such decisions.

chris.bowen.mp@aph.gov.au is the new spirit to whom every hanged migrant is searching keenly while coming days will tell us that we fired by him or there is some beats in his heart for helpless and poor sept2k7 applicants:no:

Hi apples,Baboo,electrical guy,

anybody has got info abt what happen to that solicitor's ltr sent to dimia abt refusing to accept VAC for pre sept 07 applicants.

in my knowledge there are so many other applicants simply refuse dimia's refund offer,what happen to them?????

Hi apples,Baboo,electrical guy,

anybody has got info abt what happen to that solicitor's ltr sent to dimia abt refusing to accept VAC for pre sept 07 applicants.

in my knowledge there are so many other applicants simply refuse dimia's refund offer,what happen to them?????

nothing new from anyone. i too waiting for gill's latest updates about this.so wait and watch

• 2 weeks later...

- I lodged on 27th August 2007.

- Occupation = 2231-17 (Application & Analyst Programmer)

- What is Application status? I have lodged through Migration Agent. so i don't think i can know application status. can I ? plz let me know.

- I lodged on 27th August 2007.

- Occupation = 2231-17 (Application & Analyst Programmer)

- What is Application status? I have lodged through Migration Agent. so i don't think i can know application status. can I ? plz let me know.

i too hired agent for lodgment and received cap n cease notification on his mail id but i have not send refund form yet . you should ask ur agent for your app processing ,may be he is not informing you about current status

I had asked my agent before 3 weeks and he said that he has received refund request for his other clients, but not for me. So, the bottom line is have we had any hope for getting visa from this application ?

Guest Gollywobbler
On 21 of October it will be 12 weeks since I send the cap and cease forms. If that day I don't see anything in my account I will email them every day.

Cheers

Hi Dasalcedo

If they drag their feet about returning your money, I would suggest that you complain, loud and long, via their Global Feedback Unit:

Contact Us – Compliments and Complaints – Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Don't be fobbed off with petty & feeble excuses from a junior clerk at the GFU, either.

Cheers

Gill

Hi Dasalcedo

If they drag their feet about returning your money, I would suggest that you complain, loud and long, via their Global Feedback Unit:

Contact Us – Compliments and Complaints – Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Don't be fobbed off with petty & feeble excuses from a junior clerk at the GFU, either.

Cheers

Gill

Thank you Gill, I will stay alert once the due date is reached.

Cheers

Friends,

Could anybody please advise me. I haven't received any notifications or refund request from DIAC. (just no contact at all !!) . So should i insist my agent to request the refund ? OR wait & watch about the decision ?

Also, is the bill of cap & cease has passed now ?

Hi Dasalcedo

Cheers

Gill

hi gill

one thing that wondering me all time is why they have partiality with some applicants not informing about cap and cease notification .is it normal or that is other cunning plan for coming days to put another sh.. t excuses .the criteria they are applying to cease all pre sep applicants could not be different for anyone included in that frame.no refunds till now so we could scan the ill intentions in their grey matter:radar:

Archived