One Sheet!!!!!

Guest guest37336

Guest guest37336

This ad has been running for sometime now on ITV and several of the cable channels:

YouTube - Juan sheet and the juicy lady - Plenty

Is it just me or can this be 'misinterpreted'.:eek: From my reading the makers of this ad have made a fantastic job of using 'language' and really pushing the limits. I can remember several ads before that have been banned for far less.

I find the ad hilarious, British ad making at its best. Or am I reading things into something that just aren't there?:wink:

PS. The more you 'listen' to it the better it gets.

Cheers Tony

Guest bindog1uk

HI Tony, me again, that advert is like one of those annoying songs that you can't get out of your head. Everytime Paul hears it he has to walk around for half an hour just saying " one sheet does plenty" then just when he shuts up the bl**dy advert comes back on and we have to go through the whole process again:arghh: Lesley

Guest guest37336
HI Tony, me again, that advert is like one of those annoying songs that you can't get out of your head. Everytime Paul hears it he has to walk around for half an hour just saying " one sheet does plenty" then just when he shuts up the bl**dy advert comes back on and we have to go through the whole process again:arghh: Lesley

Hi Lesley.

Similar to 'We Buy Any Car Dot Com'. Want to put my foot through the tele when it comes on as the whole family sing it for several hours after.

Cheers Tony

Hiya Tony, yes me too - I find it very funny with the 'play on words' and blumm*n annoying too.

Think it is good ad tho' better than go compare which really does my box in and it is on the radio too, arggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Guest bindog1uk

Thats the whole point though, it gets on your nerves so much that you remember it, very clever:biggrin:

Guest guest37336
Hiya Tony, yes me too - I find it very funny with the 'play on words' and blumm*n annoying too.

Think it is good ad tho' better than go compare which really does my box in and it is on the radio too, arggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

GO COMPARE, aghhhhhhh. GO AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE MORE LIKE.

It's like a mini series now, just waiting for the next installment, NOT.

Cheers Tony

Guest Jo and Dave

AND who wants to Poo at Pauls........ :goofy:

GO COMPARE - ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lesley.

Similar to 'We Buy Any Car Dot Com'. Want to put my foot through the tele when it comes on as the whole family sing it for several hours after.

Cheers Tony

Oh no Tony, I'll be singing this all afternoon now!! I dance to it too (don't tell anyone though).

Guest Andy
This ad has been running for sometime now on ITV and several of the cable channels:

YouTube - Juan sheet and the juicy lady - Plenty

Is it just me or can this be 'misinterpreted'.:eek: From my reading the makers of this ad have made a fantastic job of using 'language' and really pushing the limits. I can remember several ads before that have been banned for far less.

I find the ad hilarious, British ad making at its best. Or am I reading things into something that just aren't there?:wink:

PS. The more you 'listen' to it the better it gets.

Cheers Tony

I reckon the guy in that advert is Aldo in disguise:biggrin:, he,s got the Spanish accent down to a tee!

Archived