You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

gaz n family

Wey Hey TRA Successful

After a very hard day in our new home (had to move home three weeks ago, long story so wont bore you with the details, this is why i couldn't get on here :cry:)

But after checking my emails tonight i saw an email from the TRA telling me my application has been completed. It seemed to take an age opening the pages to see the result and i had major butterflies. Thankfully it said successful WAY HAY time to party, nearly punched the wife in her face she was so close looking over my shoulder when I jumped off the sofa. OK step two next (when they open the application process)

I hope everyone else who has been waiting has had good news.

08/06/10 TRA received 26/10/10 SA SS Approved 14/11/10. VISA APP lodged 19th Nov 2010 -CO 21/02/11 - VISA GRANTED 08/03/11 ARRIVED IN ADELAIDE 18 July 2011 AND LOVING EVERY SECOND:

Guest mark&robyn

Hey,

Congratulations!

Mine only submitted a few days after yours so hopefully ours will be through soon!

Good luck with the rest of the process

Mark&Robyn, have you checked the online status?

Although i did actually check myself Monday and it stated it was being processed (cannot remember the actual words used) so to receive the email yesterday evening was a surprise and shock. Especially as i was under the impression TRA applications had been suspended while the new processes are being ironed out. Still fingers crossed for you, and that the suspension of applications is not going to last too much longer. I did hear today there is a delay in the new system so may not be out at the end of this month, more likely next month (not gospel but believable)

08/06/10 TRA received 26/10/10 SA SS Approved 14/11/10. VISA APP lodged 19th Nov 2010 -CO 21/02/11 - VISA GRANTED 08/03/11 ARRIVED IN ADELAIDE 18 July 2011 AND LOVING EVERY SECOND:

Guest bindog1uk

Well done, now onto the next rung of the ladder, good luck. Paul and Lesley:biggrin:

Guest eager6

Well done!Good luck with next steps

cheers all