?????

Guest Gollywobbler

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

I gat a daily update of Aussie News from one of the Govt sources. (God knows which one - I simply found the offer of the daily update and signed up for it ages ago.)

Apparently the Aussies have a Minister for Climate Change and Energy Efficiency.

They also have a Minister Assisting the Minister for Climate Change and Energy Efficiency according to the update.

Why does the geezer in charge of Climate Change etc need another Minister to Assist him?

The Keystone Kops spring to mind!

Cheers

Gill

Guest chris955

I seem to recall reading that Australia has the highest number of public servants in the world per capita. The Minister to the Minister will also have assistants :biggrin:

Hi All

I gat a daily update of Aussie News from one of the Govt sources. (God knows which one - I simply found the offer of the daily update and signed up for it ages ago.)

Apparently the Aussies have a Minister for Climate Change and Energy Efficiency.

They also have a Minister Assisting the Minister for Climate Change and Energy Efficiency according to the update.

Why does the geezer in charge of Climate Change etc need another Minister to Assist him?

Cheers

Gill

Seeing as how they have decided that Climate Change now is no longer an issue they have deployed them all out to mopping up the other messes the government have created.

I think Australia had one of the biggest junkets to Copenhagen of any country in the world!

Hi All

Cheers

Gill

The minister for climate etc. is a female...Does this help? :wink:

I must not antagonise mods

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived