bazz

weather in goldcoast

hi,

just wanted to know what the weather is like all year round in goldcoast

thanks

Guest brooksey

You don't get grey like in England. It's either sunny or persisting it down. Very fiew all cloudy days (Without rain) and it hasn't drissled once since we've been here. I hated the drissle in Sheffield.

Only worn long trouses if going to a club and i put a jumper on maybe 20 to 30 mornings (5am till 7am when it gets warm) and 10 evenings. My wife wears hers more though (i have more natural padding). In the summer some days and nights can get realy uncomfortouble without aircon.

The thunder storms are awsome.

Guest millymand

Hi Bazz,

Queensland weather is on the whole absolutley gorgeous. We moved here from N.E England, (grey, dismal, damp, depressing) I could go on. Here, the sun does shine most of the time, even in winter. When it rains, it rains but it is actually wonderfull to watch and the electric storms are awesome. Winter can get a bit chilly (I think it's freezing although hubby would disagree)especially early mornings and evenings but I don't think the temp has ever got below about 8C (nightime) while we've been here and the winter days are still better than most summer days in the UK. Hope this helps. ( Still bring woolies and jackets though)

Summer time it's 20-30 a little humid

winter daytime is around 20+

winter nights around 10.

Last year I used the heating twice.

Late dec and jan are the rainy season.

Winter is kinda like an English late spring early summer

THE PAST IS A COUNTRY WE KNOW LONGER VISIT.