Sponsorship - what do I do next

Guest kamlak

Guest kamlak

Hi All

Just got offer of sponsorship, I understand from the company that they have to start process and get approved for nomination, then get position approved

Not sure what I have to do know - does anyone have any info on what forms (if any) etc I need to get done ?

Does the company now own the whole process and I just wait for approval

Many thanks for any feedback

KamlaK:notworthy:

Guest Sal1705

Hi there,

We have just got our 457 visa after getting Company Sponsorship and are flying out to start our new life in Sydney on 15 July.

Once job offer received and contract signed/returned things happened for us really quickly. My OH's new company was already registered as a Sponsor and so process was a lot quicker (If the company you are going to is not already a registered Sponsor they have to become one first). They also had a registered Migration Agent that they employed who did everything for us.

Once Company Sponsorship agreed then the Job Vacancy is approved and finally, individuals are given the visa. With us, the forms were sent from the agent by e-mail and completed, scanned and e-mailed back by us.

There are four of us in our family. OH, me and 4 year old and 10 month old. We had to fill out a 1066 visa form and then a 1229 form for the kids (confirming they were ours).

OH and I had to have chest x-rays and children had medicals. However, because of their ages, medicals consisted of checking their height, weight, ears and listening to their chest only.

Any more info I can give you let me know. Good Luck!!

Where abouts are you going?

Sally

Guest thekeg95

What type of sponsorship is on offer as it may change the form you use

Temp long stay uses 1066

STEVE

Guest kamlak

Hi Sally

We are going to Northern Beaches - Cromer, Manly

Many thanks for the information, company is not registered yet, I am spending a week with them early august just so we can see if we can work together, then we make final decision

Also using it as a holiday to see more of the country

Kamlak

Hi there,

We have just got our 457 visa after getting Company Sponsorship and are flying out to start our new life in Sydney on 15 July.

Once job offer received and contract signed/returned things happened for us really quickly. My OH's new company was already registered as a Sponsor and so process was a lot quicker (If the company you are going to is not already a registered Sponsor they have to become one first). They also had a registered Migration Agent that they employed who did everything for us.

Once Company Sponsorship agreed then the Job Vacancy is approved and finally, individuals are given the visa. With us, the forms were sent from the agent by e-mail and completed, scanned and e-mailed back by us.

There are four of us in our family. OH, me and 4 year old and 10 month old. We had to fill out a 1066 visa form and then a 1229 form for the kids (confirming they were ours).

OH and I had to have chest x-rays and children had medicals. However, because of their ages, medicals consisted of checking their height, weight, ears and listening to their chest only.

Any more info I can give you let me know. Good Luck!!

Where abouts are you going?

Sally

Archived