Dependant Absent Child Medical

Guest Tasadin

Guest Tasadin

Thanks for the reply Ali its good to gauge opinion! As for your question I had to chuckle...:biglaugh: I think I would have more chance of surviving a serious box jelly encounter than getting his Dad to do anything that might be seen as helping us do anything in our lives:realmad:. Obstructive just doesn't cover it. I appreciate your input though - always good to bounce ideas around!

Guest Tasadin

Was your 17yr old living with you at the time of application? Just trying to gauge if theres a difference here as our 16 yr old has already living with his father.

Guest Scarletfever

I think Ali has given the best advise tho..you wont go far with one of the agents in PIO

Or far wrong even!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Jo's been on the JD again!!:goofy:

Guest Scarletfever
clever clogs!!!!!..dont know what ya mean tho...do u see that i have edited it?? if not HAHAHA..if ya can..then ok Dan it pains me to say...... whoops

Bloody moderators....Far too much power I reckon!!!:unsure:

Guest Tasadin

Ok cos I'm kinda new here, how do I go about PMing an agent?? I mean I know how to PM but howd I find out who the agents are??

Guest hawshill

:realmad: exes who needs them we had that problem. andy has a 11 yr old daughter from previous relationship. thought wed have big problems with the ex dont like each other at best of times but when we told her that kirby would need medical and CXR she nearly hit the roof got all defensive and protective ( first time in 11 yrs like) especially when we asked for the passport think she thought we were gonna run away with kirby and her financial cash cow. would have been a lot easier to just take kirbs with us she would have such a better life out there. anyway eventually got the medicals good job she was too young to have to have blood tests as i dont think even kirbs would have agreed to that. as for your wifes son signing a letter dont know if youve got an agent might be worth asking them if not try find an email address on the government web page and ask them direct. big worry i know as we said we thought that it could all have been over if the wicked witch hadnt agreed to let us do it. hope its all sorted soon for you all and you will be on that plane sooner than you know.

pam andy

The agents who offer most advice on here are ptlabs, alan collett and Welshtone (apologies if i've spelt any of their names wrong), if you go to PM then type in the username, you get a drop drown box of names

Ali

Guest Tasadin

Thanks for your replies guys, I have Pm'd the agents to see if they have any experience of this. :arghh:

Archived