nik_kershaw

Just had a phone call to tell me I am now a Permanent Resident of Australia

I have just had a phone call today to tell me that I am now offically a Permanent Resident.

After being knocked back from a job yesterday, this has cheered me up a bit. Hopefully trying to get a job will be eaiser.

Congratulations!!!! Nothing stopping you from NSW police or the ADF now if that is what you fancy. AFP is still citizen but hopefully a whole lot of new doors will be opening for you!

I am already in the process with the ADF and I might have a look at the NSW police as well

I have just had a phone call today to tell me that I am now offically a Permanent Resident.

After being knocked back from a job yesterday, this has cheered me up a bit. Hopefully trying to get a job will be eaiser.

Good for you mate and yes now you have PR more doors will open.

Good luck

The oldgit

Guest stockies

Great news !! As Quoll has said more doors available to open now........ Keep ya chin up , something will come along soon.

Claire. XX

That's fantastic well done!!

Our experience has definitely been that getting Our PR visa helped in OH getting a job. So much so, that he is now doing the job he applied for before we got PR. He was knocked back initially because we didn't have the visa and but as soon as we got it, was readvertised and he reapplied and got it

Best of luck

Sue xx

"You Can Tell A Yorkshire Lass, You Just Cannot Tell Her Much "

Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!!

Love

Rudi

x

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :biggrin:

Hopefully you'll have a job offer soon 2 !

Lynne xx

Lynne(45), Steve(41) Panel Beater, Keanan(13) Mummy's Boy, Aleah(7) Wolf in Sheeps clothing. Not with us Jade(22), Emma(22) and my 2 gorgeous Grandson's 2yrs & 1yr and my new little Granddaughter born 10th Dec 2011 & Grandson born 29th Feb :(

Party! Party!

Cheers, Bobj.