Should I worry?!

Guest FedUp

Guest FedUp

Finally I have sent my spouse visa application to DIAC in London. It was delivered on Monday the 17-05 but no payment has been taken yet and no contact yet. I have filled the payment part of the form using a credit card.

Is this normal or should I start worrying?!:confused:

Thanks

Finally I have sent my spouse visa application to DIAC in London. It was delivered on Monday the 17-05 but no payment has been taken yet and no contact yet. I have filled the payment part of the form using a credit card.

Is this normal or should I start worrying?!:confused:

Thanks

You sent it on Monday and it is only Thursday....

Of course it is too early to start worrying!

:biggrin:

Oh honey, you are going to have to learn to be SO much more patient!!! The Aussie visa system meanders it's way along at it's own pace!

I am sure your application is fine!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest FedUp

Thanks. I noticed that all applicants here say that paymenet was taken a day after the delivery of their application. This is not the case for me as it seems that they haven't taken the payment yet which is a starting point!

Seeing as thats where the couriers deliver applications I'd imagine they have it ok. Wouldnt worry about them not taking payment, mine took a few days.

If you're worried phone them and they should be able to say a) If they have it already b) it they will still get it from the courier address.

Guest FedUp
Seeing as thats where the couriers deliver applications I'd imagine they have it ok. Wouldnt worry about them not taking payment, mine took a few days.

If you're worried phone them and they should be able to say a) If they have it already b) it they will still get it from the courier address.

Thank you v. much shell for the assurance. I'll contact them 2moro.

Archived