Im also a worried hairdresser one of the last to lodge 176ss from sa now

im wondering will i be but down the end of list when new sol comes into affect

I dont think i could stand the wait :sad:

Hi all

Im also a worried hairdresser one of the last to lodge 176ss from sa now

im wondering will i be but down the end of list when new sol comes into affect

I dont think i could stand the wait :sad:

You are not the only one Tyzer, we are also worried!!:frown:

There seems to be such a huge number of PIO members waiting who applied up to 2 years ago or more. I keep feeling we may end up at the end of a long list indefinitley!! What then happens to our application fee? I mean, if necessary I could go back to work (am a secondary school teacher currently bringing up our young family hence lack of work experience to apply under this), however it would mean getting at least 12 months experience in and then trying to find another visa application fee!!

I am hoping that getting state sponsorship, even the possibility of SMP with SA, (wishful thinking????) will mean that fewer people jump ahead of us, but how long can this carrot remain dangled in front of us??

That is really good news for all you Hairdressers for those who have not yet applied... here is an opportunity to enter Aus and for those who have, you move up the Processing ladder to Priority Processing No. 2 !!! :biggrin:

shouldn't we be careful on here about getting people's hopes up when Tasmania hasn't had it's plan approved by the minister and we also don't know what will happen to the priorty processing list come July? Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but remember that no SMPs have yet been announced and they still need to be approved by the Minister.

PS - if anyone is still trying to get SS ACT and NT were still accepting new applications this week - just bear in mind that even if its approved the goalposts could change again in a few months!!

Jo

shouldn't we be careful on here about getting people's hopes up when Tasmania hasn't had it's plan approved by the minister and we also don't know what will happen to the priorty processing list come July? Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but remember that no SMPs have yet been announced and they still need to be approved by the Minister.

PS - if anyone is still trying to get SS ACT and NT were still accepting new applications this week - just bear in mind that even if its approved the goalposts could change again in a few months!!

Jo

Tasmania said it, not me... the email is posted above. It has been mentioned several times before that the SMP list is expected to be out on 1st July, 2010 - isn't this too raising hopes of seeing the list on 1st July ? I am not a hairdresser but when I see so many have their dreams shattered and their money wasted, I dont feel too good about it. If there is a glimse of light at the end of the tunnel, I don't intend to turn off that light. Anyway, that's how I think :biggrin: Applying for migration to Australia is a hope that you will reach there one day. We may qualify today but who knows what tomorrow holds !!

Archived