rockola57

Euromillions winner.84.4 Million squid.

Was it you?Well it werent moi,but any'ow.Got me to thinkin',No way could i designate all that to Family,mates etc,so what or who would i give a sizeable chunk to?Watched a prog last week on the Surgeon/Doctor who is from Blackpool(SuperDoctors),and has a clinic in Malawi which he jet's out to when away from his duties in the UK,and saves lives and enhances lives without much finance,using method's which are deemed archaic today out of necessity.He reads old surgical books from WW1 and before,and uses his ingenuity to improve and adapt to the prevailing circumstances.Well that man is Steven Mannion,and he would get a very large sum of my winnings,'cos people like him are are scarce on the ground these days.:GEEK:

Believe it or not there are a few good decent people out there :) that guy included!!

I did the lottery Friday and last night, didn't even win a fiver :(

If I won that amount id probably give all my close family a few million each, then keep the rest in savings, buy a house in Australia :D travel Australia and everywhere I possibly could go. I'd still work part time though!!

Believe it or not there are a few good decent people out there :) that guy included!!

I did the lottery Friday and last night, didn't even win a fiver :(

If I won that amount id probably give all my close family a few million each, then keep the rest in savings, buy a house in Australia :D travel Australia and everywhere I possibly could go. I'd still work part time though!!

Work ?? you reaaly are a youngun arnt you you would be on supertax on the interest on your winnings aka working for nothing , BTW Australia is the same as the uk work,work, living more expensive ,as for going out yo mega dear

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

I wouldn't work for the money, I would work because I would get bored being stuck at home.

I don't see how my age is relivant either, unless you're implying that I'm naive.