New in Perth

Brit Girl

Hi my name is Debbie I moved here from the UK in February. I'm a nurse and in my 30's.Am looking to make some new friends and meet up at the weekends for a coffee, shopping or a drink. I'm living south of the river in Kensington. message me if your free:biggrin:

• 4 months later...

hi debbie, im hoping to come over by january at the latest. just waiting for nomination no, due any day now (hopefully). I am also a nurse. have got a job at sjog. where are you working? any tips? would be nice if we could catch up when i get over there. hope all is going well for you

• 1 month later...

Hi

i have got a job on ITU in SJOG Subiaco. I cant wait. The people who I had an interview with seemed really nice. I have been waiting for ages for my nomination number. I thought I would be there by now. We have got our medicals on Monday, bit nervous about them.

It's nice to know it's a nice place to work. How long have you worked there? Would it be okay to inbox you to ask you a few more questions?

C

Guest TheBradys

Hi - Iv worked there for 15months now. There ICU is really nice - a fairly new department - very modern :)

Yeah sure im happy to help and answer any questions i can.

Jill

Archived