Meet In Sydney/Manly - looking to make new friends

Guest tonykimber

Guest tonykimber

Evening Guys!

Hope your all well!

Me (21) and my boyfriend (29) moved to Australia week and a half ago, we have just moved into our apartment so can now find time to meet some new people. Wether it be meeting over a bite to eat or down the beach or an evening drink we are both keen to meet new people and make new friends

Drop me a line and mayb arrange a meet!

Chat soon

• 2 months later...
Guest bl0ndie

Hi,

Where abouts are you guys living? me and my boyfriend moved over here a while back and we're living in manly, always keen to meet new people so if you fancy going out for a drink let me know.

Hi,

Where abouts are you guys living? me and my boyfriend moved over here a while back and we're living in manly, always keen to meet new people so if you fancy going out for a drink let me know.

Me (35) and boyfriend (27) moved here a couple of weeks ago and are trying to rent somewhere in Manly - what a nightmare the rental market is!! Will definately be up for drinks next weekend in Manly if anyone's up for it!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest bl0ndie

Yeah finding the right place for the right money can be a real pain in the butt, manly's a lovely place to live though and we havent looked back. would be good to meet up for some drinks so let me know when you are free and we can get something sorted.

Guest tonykimber

hey guys!!! sorry not been online!!!

Blondie we also live in manly!!

Always up for meeting new people, let me know :)

Archived