You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Waq

Validity of WA SS approval

Does anybody know the validity of the WA SS approval letter, as it does not state the date until which one can apply to the DIAC in its basis.

Thanks.

I Guess they stated that you need to apply to DIAC within 6 months .

As such once Visa app is logged , there is no expiry of SS

Guest gauravhira

But it is not mentioned on their ss approval letter

But it is not mentioned on their ss approval letter

Just to update u guys:

Dear Waqas,

An offer of State Sponsorship from Western Australia is valid for 2 years from the date of issue of sponsorship.

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards

Skilled Migration WA

Education and Training International

Tel : 0061 8 92182176

Fax : 0061 8 92182160

Email: anu.alapatt@dtwd.wa.gov.au

State Migration Centre

Level 2 123 Adelaide Tce East Perth WA 6004

Does it mean after 2 years , SS will be invalidated and so will 176 sponsorship..

This is a night mare, by this time even eligibility to re apply will be gone ...

:(

Just to update u guys:

Dear Waqas,

An offer of State Sponsorship from Western Australia is valid for 2 years from the date of issue of sponsorship.

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards

Skilled Migration WA

Education and Training International

Tel : 0061 8 92182176

Fax : 0061 8 92182160

Email: anu.alapatt@dtwd.wa.gov.au

State Migration Centre

Level 2 123 Adelaide Tce East Perth WA 6004

Does it mean after 2 years , SS will be invalidated and so will 176 sponsorship..

This is a night mare, by this time even eligibility to re apply will be gone ...

:(

May be u should write to the WA immigration to clarify, its always good, rules keep on changing as well.

Guest johnabsyd

Another nightmare i wish i could find the person who encouraged me to apply for this WA SS nd kill him.

Guest dentytd

my query is on WA SS, but its regarding the actual applying for it, my husband is getting made redundant next month, and has a new job to start in july. He doesnt want to ask his new employer for stuff to send with his WA SS Application. So will he be able to send the stuff which he received from the company he works for now. He will be still doing the same job. Just working for another company.

my query is on WA SS, but its regarding the actual applying for it, my husband is getting made redundant next month, and has a new job to start in july. He doesnt want to ask his new employer for stuff to send with his WA SS Application. So will he be able to send the stuff which he received from the company he works for now. He will be still doing the same job. Just working for another company.

If you apply now and get your WA SS it is valid for 3 months, plenty of time to apply to DIAC

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!