Validity of WA SS approval

Waq

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
But it is not mentioned on their ss approval letter

Just to update u guys:

Dear Waqas,

An offer of State Sponsorship from Western Australia is valid for 2 years from the date of issue of sponsorship.

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards

Skilled Migration WA

Education and Training International

Tel : 0061 8 92182176

Fax : 0061 8 92182160

Email: anu.alapatt@dtwd.wa.gov.au

State Migration Centre

Level 2 123 Adelaide Tce East Perth WA 6004

Does it mean after 2 years , SS will be invalidated and so will 176 sponsorship..

This is a night mare, by this time even eligibility to re apply will be gone ...

:(

Just to update u guys:

Dear Waqas,

An offer of State Sponsorship from Western Australia is valid for 2 years from the date of issue of sponsorship.

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards

Skilled Migration WA

Education and Training International

Tel : 0061 8 92182176

Fax : 0061 8 92182160

Email: anu.alapatt@dtwd.wa.gov.au

State Migration Centre

Level 2 123 Adelaide Tce East Perth WA 6004

Does it mean after 2 years , SS will be invalidated and so will 176 sponsorship..

This is a night mare, by this time even eligibility to re apply will be gone ...

:(

May be u should write to the WA immigration to clarify, its always good, rules keep on changing as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest dentytd

my query is on WA SS, but its regarding the actual applying for it, my husband is getting made redundant next month, and has a new job to start in july. He doesnt want to ask his new employer for stuff to send with his WA SS Application. So will he be able to send the stuff which he received from the company he works for now. He will be still doing the same job. Just working for another company.

my query is on WA SS, but its regarding the actual applying for it, my husband is getting made redundant next month, and has a new job to start in july. He doesnt want to ask his new employer for stuff to send with his WA SS Application. So will he be able to send the stuff which he received from the company he works for now. He will be still doing the same job. Just working for another company.

If you apply now and get your WA SS it is valid for 3 months, plenty of time to apply to DIAC

Archived