Anybody live in Ocean Reef/Iluka?

Guest Lincslass

Guest Lincslass

Hello

Just looking for some friends ( violin playing)!!!! Well actually looking to chat/pm with people who know the area so I can get some recommendations on DR's/Dentist and lot of other things that most of you have figured out/learn't since being there.

So if you have time it would be nice to hear from you.

Thanks a mil

LL

Hello

Just looking for some friends ( violin playing)!!!! Well actually looking to chat/pm with people who know the area so I can get some recommendations on DR's/Dentist and lot of other things that most of you have figured out/learn't since being there.

So if you have time it would be nice to hear from you.

Thanks a mil

LL

I live in Connolly just across from Ocean Reef. My family use Beaumaris Family Practice on Constellation Drive. We have been going there for 5 years and are very happy. Can't help with dentists as the kids go to the school one and husband and I hate them!!! Any other questions fire away.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mazandnev

Hi ,i live in ocean reef too and have met some ladies in the same area so if you want to catch up let me know as we are all in the same boat :)

Mari

Guest soon2move

i'm in clarkson so a little drive but not far. I use dr's by Clarkson station called Somerly medical centre - the dr is really nice there. Not used dentist yet.

i'm due to be a first time mum in a months time but not yet managed to meet any other mums to be/mums. if you are having a catch up at some point would be good to join you!?! thanks

Guest Lincslass

Sounds like a plan - thnx. Only trouble not there yet still got a few weeks, but will buzz you when I arrive.

Cheers

Guest Lincslass

Soon2move Congrats on the bubba I'm sure you'll be meeting lots of other moms soon enough. I wish you all the best and hope you are able to get plenty of zzzzzz's whilst you can! Will be over for coffee in Perth soon.

Guest soon2move
Soon2move Congrats on the bubba I'm sure you'll be meeting lots of other moms soon enough. I wish you all the best and hope you are able to get plenty of zzzzzz's whilst you can! Will be over for coffee in Perth soon.

yeah sure...i know i need all the sleep i can get, poor hubby just started new job so he's got that to get into plus a new baby arriving shortly. will enjoy the free time until baby arrives.

have a safe journey over here...bring some jumpers..getting a bit chilly.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lincslass

ooooh just thought 4wks tomorrow and we'll be in Perth, I'm really looking forward to it..nerves aside!

It will be my birthday the next day and hubby and kids want to take me out for lunch..... any idea's on where to go that will be kid friendly too?

Emma - thanks will be dropping you a line for sure.

Cheers everyone

Guest lalalaliza

Hi Lincslass

Just thought I would say Hi my husband, my son and myself are moving to Perth in Sept. Where are you guys planning on staying when you first arrive that is my big worry at the moment. the place is to big to decide :)

Hope everything is going well for you and you are not stressing to much!

Liza

• 3 weeks later...
ooooh just thought 4wks tomorrow and we'll be in Perth, I'm really looking forward to it..nerves aside!

It will be my birthday the next day and hubby and kids want to take me out for lunch..... any idea's on where to go that will be kid friendly too?

Emma - thanks will be dropping you a line for sure.

Cheers everyone

The marina at mindarie is very nice with a few options if places to eat. The boat is pub food and very britty. The indie bar does slightly better then pub food and it's also a brewery so if you like ales that's a good place. There is also an ok Indian resturant there and a dome which are everywhere, a bit like starbucks but with a much better and bigger food menu, they also have just opened a kids play area at the back. Or you could go to hillarys boat harbour, lots of different places to eat and great for people watching.

Hope thishelps

Emma

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Munchie

Hi, I'm Sarah. My husband and I have been here in Perth for 2 months now and loving it! We are currently in Quinns Rocks but will shortly by moving to Carramar.

We use Mindarie Medical centre and it seems fine. Not had to use a dentist yet.

Emma's advice on places to eat with kids is good, we have also been to Portofinos, at Quinns Rocks Beach, that was very nice too.

Hope your plans are going well?

Let us know when you arrive, we can have a cuppa!

Sarah

Guest Lincslass

Woohoo we are here!

All going well, most things sorted ...just the big rental hunt that needs to be done.

Am loving the place, friendly and helpful people... except for one very unfortunate experience that left me in tears. Anyway....onwards and upwards and taking each day at a time.

Let me know girls if you are up for a coffee later in the week or next....?

Cheers

LL

Guest Munchie
Woohoo we are here!

All going well, most things sorted ...just the big rental hunt that needs to be done.

Am loving the place, friendly and helpful people... except for one very unfortunate experience that left me in tears. Anyway....onwards and upwards and taking each day at a time.

Let me know girls if you are up for a coffee later in the week or next....?

Cheers

LL

Welcome to Perth! Pm me if you would like to meet up in the next few weeks! We have only been here 2 months so I know how it feels being new!

Sarah

Hi Sarah

I'd take your email address out the post and advise PM instead.

You're likely to get mega spammed if you leave it in as there is web software set up just to trawl for email addresses. Nothing that PIO can stop happening and not a reflection on the way the site is set up.

Archived