Playgroups/toddler activities in Lane Cove

Guest Eralc

Guest Eralc

Hi,

We have just moved to Lane Cove North (myself, my husband, and our 2.5 year old son), and I am desparate to meet some new people! I was wondering if anyone knew any details of any playgroups or other activities in the area? At the moment we have no car (although I'm hoping to sort that soon!) but can eaily travel by bus to places. If anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful (equally, if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee/chat, that would also be fantastic!)

Many thanks!

Hi

I used to live in the Lane Cove area and regularly visited the palygroup at Crows Nest TAFE. If I remember correctly it is opened everyday in the morning for 2 hours and some afternoons. It is ran by the Tafe and has excellent playing facitilies. You will also probably find quite a few expat mums. To get there by public transport would be a bus to Falcon St Crows Nest and the TAFE is on the corner of West and Ernest St. I also attended Gymbaroo (?) in the Church hall near Lane Cove shopping centre. Hope this helps.

Guest quigs

Heading to sydney in Oct and have a toddler and 6 year old. Very Happy to meet then. There is a first Tuesday of the month club where expat Mums and kids met on the N Beaches not too far from you. You could put a message out asking when the next one is.

Good Luck

Guest Eralc

Thanks loads for your replies. Will investigate them all.

Quigs, it would be lovely to meet up in October. Let me know when you arrive!

Archived