PommyPaul

OMG Job offer!!! wish me luck

Just had a long phone interview for a job as a farm hand/mechanic and it seemed to go really well, they're ringing my references this evening and should know more tomorrow!!

amazing how things can possibly change so quickly, wish me luck as this could be a cracking job if i get it!!! :jiggy::jiggy:

My Aussie pictures - https://instagram.com/paulbell5/

Best of luck :hug:

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of star stuff.”

― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Guest shawgorbys
Just had a long phone interview for a job as a farm hand/mechanic and it seemed to go really well, they're ringing my references this evening and should know more tomorrow!!

amazing how things can possibly change so quickly, wish me luck as this could be a cracking job if i get it!!! :jiggy::jiggy:

Good luck for tomoz then let us know how you go on and get the champers in the fridge ready sometimes things just all come in to place at the right time for us good look and take care Andrea&family:hug:

Guest Working to fish

Nice one paul ,will you need your stamps back :cute:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi pommy paul

best of luck mate

jim

Nice one paul ,will you need your stamps back :cute:

haha thanks mate, no i will still need your services :) its interstate so if fingers crossed i get it, it'll take alittle while just to sort everything out.

Guest guest30085

Good luck Paul - sounds like the jobs in the 'real' Australia - :hug:

Good luck Paul .. got my fingers crossed

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

hey Paul, best of luck.

I am also hoping to hear some good news about a job in Brisbane. They have asked for references - hoping that is a good sign!

good luck with yours!

Living at Alex Headland on the Sunshine Coast with my partner and our cats after 21 years in London, and working in ecommerce in Brisbane - living the dream

hey Paul, best of luck.

I am also hoping to hear some good news about a job in Brisbane. They have asked for references - hoping that is a good sign!

good luck with yours!

fingers crossed for you as well :)

Good Luck Paul!

Keeping everything crossed for you

Emma

:hug:

Lang may yer lum reek!

Guest Kathryn7

good luck paul

K x

Good luck. Got my fingers crossed for you!

Guest sunnyday

Good Luck x

Guest juliemtaylor

Really good luck,

Julie x

Guest Amelie

Congratulations Paul!! Well done!

Guest guest17301

Does that mean you'll be a sheep shearer? Sounds like a baaaahhhd job. Sorry.....:eek:

I really hope you get it Paul, question is, did you wear your sleeveless lumberjack shirt, oh so short stubbies and a pair of desert boots?? if so what you worrying about!:biglaugh:

Good luck you little Ozzie ripper! x

You don't need luck, seems like the jobs yours so you must of done something right :wubclub:

So instead, Congratulations on finding and getting the job you want and good luck with everything else

Geoffrey

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

glitteryourway-4e8316a8.gif

I am sure the job is yours already, Heidi x

Hoping to move to OZ one day!!::daydreaming:

Guest Gollywobbler

Good luck, Paul. Fingers crossed that you will be offered the job. If you get it, would you have to move house/area?

Cheers

Gill

Guest bindog1uk

GOOD LUCK PAUL:wink: hope all goes well for you:yes:

Loooooots of luck :hug:

Good luck, Paul. Fingers crossed that you will be offered the job. If you get it, would you have to move house/area?

Cheers

Gill

Thanks everyone :) hope all your good karma will seal the deal lol !!

Yep Gill, as part of the package the job comes with a house, its at a place called tooma in the foothills of the snowy mountains so i better stock up un winter gear!!

It all sounded very positive in the phone interview yesterday evening, checked my call history and it was a 21 minute phone call and he went as far as explaining the salary package and telling me there'd be abit of a trial to start with....... just dieing for the phone to rung now so i can find out the final decision!