OMG Job offer!!! wish me luck

PommyPaul

Just had a long phone interview for a job as a farm hand/mechanic and it seemed to go really well, they're ringing my references this evening and should know more tomorrow!!

amazing how things can possibly change so quickly, wish me luck as this could be a cracking job if i get it!!! :jiggy::jiggy:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shawgorbys
Just had a long phone interview for a job as a farm hand/mechanic and it seemed to go really well, they're ringing my references this evening and should know more tomorrow!!

amazing how things can possibly change so quickly, wish me luck as this could be a cracking job if i get it!!! :jiggy::jiggy:

Good luck for tomoz then let us know how you go on and get the champers in the fridge ready sometimes things just all come in to place at the right time for us good look and take care Andrea&family:hug:

Guest guest17301

Does that mean you'll be a sheep shearer? Sounds like a baaaahhhd job. Sorry.....:eek:

I really hope you get it Paul, question is, did you wear your sleeveless lumberjack shirt, oh so short stubbies and a pair of desert boots?? if so what you worrying about!:biglaugh:

Good luck you little Ozzie ripper! x

Guest Gollywobbler

Good luck, Paul. Fingers crossed that you will be offered the job. If you get it, would you have to move house/area?

Cheers

Gill

Loooooots of luck :hug:

Good luck, Paul. Fingers crossed that you will be offered the job. If you get it, would you have to move house/area?

Cheers

Gill

Thanks everyone :) hope all your good karma will seal the deal lol !!

Yep Gill, as part of the package the job comes with a house, its at a place called tooma in the foothills of the snowy mountains so i better stock up un winter gear!!

It all sounded very positive in the phone interview yesterday evening, checked my call history and it was a 21 minute phone call and he went as far as explaining the salary package and telling me there'd be abit of a trial to start with....... just dieing for the phone to rung now so i can find out the final decision!

Archived