State sponsership granted today- Whoohoo!!

crispysince70

Hi all

After getting off of the phone to the Tasmanian government last night I was really down in the dumps as when I asked if my application would be processed further I was told that they would be processing no more sate sponsership applications until July. ( I submitted mine in April)

When I turned my computer on this morning I got the e-mail telling me I had been sucessful!!

Hello *****

I’m pleased to inform you that your application for Tasmanian Skilled Sponsored (SS) visa sponsorship has been successful. As a reminder, your reference number is *******– please quote it in all future correspondence.

Your visa application can now be lodged with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). Once this has been done, please send me your TRN or CLF reference number so that your nomination can be formally lodged with them. Providing you meet DIAC’s other visa requirements, including health and character checks, a visa will be issued in due course. State sponsorship does not guarantee a visa will be granted.

Your sponsorship is valid for a visa application lodgement within three (3) months from the date of this email. Should you require an extension to this time-frame, please apply to me in writing before the sponsorship expiry date.

As you may be aware, DIAC has temporarily stopped accepting 176 visa applications until 1 July 2010. The Tasmanian Government is in the process of reviewing its sponsorship eligible occupations but at this stage we expect HAIRDRESSER will stay on the list. On this basis we are happy to provide you with our sponsorship. Please let us know once you have lodged your visa application after July 1 2010 and email your TRN number to this office.

Please note that this office is not receiving new sponsorship applications as of May 10 2010 but we will you as your application was received April 16 2010.

hi crispy,well done on yous SS!!!!! we got ours for WA on monday so i know how your feeling,i got really excited lol, and what great news that they are saying that they expect hairdressers to still be on their list whooooo!!!!!! that must put your mind at rest a little,i wish WA would give us a little hope as i too am a hairdresser!! well good look with your next stage of the process.

shez x x

hi crispy,well done on yous SS!!!!! we got ours for WA on monday so i know how your feeling,i got really excited lol, and what great news that they are saying that they expect hairdressers to still be on their list whooooo!!!!!! that must put your mind at rest a little,i wish WA would give us a little hope as i too am a hairdresser!! well good look with your next stage of the process.

shez x x

I feel great knowing that that's another hurdle we've got over. Now for the biggie!!

Archived