Permanent Resident ship queries

Guest rakeshmehta

Guest rakeshmehta

Hello All,

I have been in Australia for last 3 years, initially I was on student visa now I am on General skilled migration visa under sub class 485. This visa is going to expire in November of this year(2010). At present I am able to make 115 points to apply for Permanent Resident ship but I need 120 points to qualify. Can you assist me how can I arrange 5 points, I have few options but I am not sure whether they can be used or not.

• I got married recently, can I show her studies and experience to get 5 points, if yes, then what kind of certificate/diploma/degree is required and in which stream and how many years’ experience.

• Is there any other option for the extension of my visa except student visa like state sponsorship, regional area migration etc.

Your response would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Welcome to PIO, sorry I cannot answer your questions, hopefully someone will come along soon who can help.

Kate

Guest Jane1991
Hello All,

I have been in Australia for last 3 years, initially I was on student visa now I am on General skilled migration visa under sub class 485. This visa is going to expire in November of this year(2010). At present I am able to make 115 points to apply for Permanent Resident ship but I need 120 points to qualify. Can you assist me how can I arrange 5 points, I have few options but I am not sure whether they can be used or not.

• I got married recently, can I show her studies and experience to get 5 points, if yes, then what kind of certificate/diploma/degree is required and in which stream and how many years’ experience.

• Is there any other option for the extension of my visa except student visa like state sponsorship, regional area migration etc.

Your response would be appreciated.

NAATI , regional studies , ENS/RSMS ( quite hard though )

Archived