son is permanent resident

Guest Rocco

Guest Rocco

My situation is my son is a permanent resident in Oz and We would like to join him and are trying to look at different visas, problem at the moment being the balance of family test, I am in a defacto relationship and my partner has 2 sons over 21 in the Uk I have another one also in the UK, i have always been very close to my son who is resident in Oz and would really like to join him

Are ages being 50 myself and 53 my partner both working and property owners in uk, I know that the balance of family test is very clear are their any ways round this?

Guest guest36187

Your best bet would be to get some clear, accurate advice from an agent. Many contribute to this site. Immediate one that springs to mind is Alan Collet who assisted my parents with their visa.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi and welcome to PIO, as Joanne has mentioned I think your best bet would be to seek help from a migration agent, most will give you free advice as to whether they think you have a chance or not.

Good luck

Kate

Guest Rocco
Your best bet would be to get some clear, accurate advice from an agent. Many contribute to this site. Immediate one that springs to mind is Alan Collet who assisted my parents with their visa.

thanks for that I shall try and make contact would you tell me your circumstances with your parents and how you went on:biggrin:

Guest guest36187

My parents met the BOF test. I was here and little brother is in UK. Just the 2 of us, no other kids involved.

They went for the Contributory parent visa. 18 months start to finish - pricey!

My mum is CazBeckham on here, u can always message her on here if you want. Chat `parent to parent`

Archived