Drink and chat with friends

Guest bex&tal

Guest bex&tal

Hi everyone, just wanted to say i really miss popping round to a friends for a coffee or in my case tea and a chat!! Don't get me wrong i love living in Oz and this is the only thing i do miss but i guess it just takes time. Know lots of people from work and went for a night out in Leederville with about 16 girls from P.I.O. great night and got on so well with everyone. Then you don't seem to see or hear from anyone for ages, its just something that happens here. Life is so full here if you get out and experience it, would just be nice to share those experiences and have a laugh occasionally!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bex&tal

Hi, just wanted to say that am meeting up with people from P.I.O all the time at the mo. seems lots of us just want a coffee and chat with like minded people. I work nights so am free most days so p.m. me if your interested in getting together with us. I am in Perth, near Joondalup.

• 3 months later...
Guest Annette85

hey myself and my partner are new to perth we are both 25 and live in hillarys would love to meet new friends thats the only thing i miss good friends and family

annette & Karl x

Archived