Immigration Company

Guest laura_barrett

Hi,

Anybody used Downunder Emigration??

My b/f & myself are thinking of goin with them

Thanks

Laura & Matt

Guest thepriceclan

We used The Visa Bureau and they were great.

Sarah.

Guest islanders

Hi

we are using Go matilda and we are finding them very good, we ask a question on the night and the next morning we have a reply from the chap in Oz or if during the day we can call the local office in southampton. A lot of friends have used them that we know of and they are sitting pretty in Oz now.

Good Luck with who ever you choose.

Islanders

Hi,

Thanks

Laura & Matt

Have you had written assessments from any Agents ? Get at least 2 compare them, thrash out any differences in what they say and this should leave you with more confidence in one than the other(s).

I can do an assessment for you although I do not take cases on from this forum but it would be good for you to have a base document to compare with what other Agencies are telling you.

Regards

Tony Coates

MARN 0635896

Anthony Coates MARN: 0601801

tonycoates@eircom.net

Guest Vicki

Further to Welshtone's valuable comments, also do check that your agent is registered. There should be a copy of the COde of Conduct in their office and a certificate on display. Difficult if your agent is in Australia, but I generally email either on request.

Unfortunately I have had many clients who have been disappointed (and much stronger) by their agent. The majority of us do the best we can and always work in the best interests of client, but sadly there are those that don't (as I guess is the case in any profession).

You should get a clear statement of service and the fees for that work, in writing, before any work commences.

It's also a good idea to bear in mind the nature of the agent's work. We are there to guide and advise - but just using an agent does not mean the visa application will be processed faster. We do not have special relationships with the Department of Immigration. The agent's job is to relieve stress on the potential migrant by providing good quality advice, prepare accurate and decision-ready applications and provide ongoing assistance to ensure the best possible outcome for their client. It doesn't mean we can be on the phone to DIAC everyday to check on your application! LOL!

I would suggest you choose an agent that you feel most comfortable with.

Check out www.themara.gov.au for registered agents in Australia.

Kind regards,

Vicki

Dr Vicki Clayton

Migration Adviser (MARN: 0531177)

AusArrivals Immigration Agency

Guest laura_barrett

Thanks everyone there are approved as checked on website think were gonna go with them as they have been quick to reply & have sent the price list etc!

Fingers crossed!

Laura & Matt

Hi,

Thanks

Laura & Matt

Hi there, i used immigrationdownunder www.immigrationdownunder.com is that the same people ??

if so i can let you know what i think

cheers

gizmo

** Here There,Where Ever Be Happy**

Guest laura_barrett

No there not the same did you use Lance?? We were going to use them but Downunder Emigration are alot cheaper! What did you think of Lance??

Hiya,

would it be possible to send me a base document too, we are also thinking of an agency as well, due to fact that our older children are 18 and 20. I have been informed by global visas that they have to apply for 457 themselves. I am a mental health nurse and with oh and twin boys can go on my visa application with nursing agency. My conscience is telling me to go with a company that can sort out all of us.

Hi

we are using Go matilda and we are finding them very good, we ask a question on the night and the next morning we have a reply from the chap in Oz or if during the day we can call the local office in southampton. A lot of friends have used them that we know of and they are sitting pretty in Oz now.

Good Luck with who ever you choose.

Islanders

We are using Go Matilda as well.... Same excellent service. Emails and questions are responded to within 24 hours. No problems recommending them.

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.

Arriving in Oz Sept 2012 !!!! :cool:

Hiya,

would it be possible to send me a base document too, we are also thinking of an agency as well, due to fact that our older children are 18 and 20. I have been informed by global visas that they have to apply for 457 themselves. I am a mental health nurse and with oh and twin boys can go on my visa application with nursing agency. My conscience is telling me to go with a company that can sort out all of us.

The information that you have been provided is WRONG. Your older children will not be eligible for 457 visa without a company to sponsor them. Depending on which visa you are applying for and the circumstances if your older chirlden you may be able to be on the same visa as yourself.

Please do some research on this company!! A quick goggle search on this company name will give you the information that you need. Do NOT pay any money to this company until you do this research.

Please use a Registered Migration Agent - Try - Go Matilda, Visa Buerau, Overseas Emmigration.

We've used Overseas Emigration (formerly called Ian Harrop Associates) and they have been marvellous. They are also very competitively priced!

If you are looking for help applying to a job, writing a CV, cover letter or answering selection criteria, contact the experts at www.fremantlehr.com.au.

Based in Perth and helping clients worldwide to get the job they want in the company they want.

We've used Overseas Emigration (formerly called Ian Harrop Associates) and they have been marvellous. They are also very competitively priced!

how much they will charge me

Thanks for advice,

My son does work as a groundsman, however my daughter wants to go to Perth university she still undertaking her A levels. Will research these companies before I part with cash.

If your daughter is still as school she is eligible to be on your visa.

But you should forget about the 457 and apply for PR straight away , as your daughter would liable eligible for international student fees, the day before her 21st birthday she would no longer be allowed to stay on your 457, and it is not easy for students to remain in Australia after they have finished studying.

If you were PR from start she will only have to pay local fees.

Also contact hospitals direct for employment\sponsorship you do not need to use an agency.

Your Son will be able to come over on a WHV and by doing the regional work, he will be able to stay 2 years - Gardener and Greenkeeper is on ther CSOL so he could stay if he was able to find a company to sponsor him.

Speak to the agents I have recommended - and a quick google search will find the information regarding the company that you have spoken to.

Edited by lebourvellec

We are using Go Matilda as well.... Same excellent service. Emails and questions are responded to within 24 hours. No problems recommending them.

how much they will cost me

Guest guest36187
how much they will cost me

You have asked the same question three times!

As posters we are unaware of agents Costs. I suggest that you contact a few for "quotes"

Hi Everyone

I have some friends who have used Ace Visas Australia in Perth for RSMS and GSM

They were all very happy with the proffessional service, RSMS visa approved within 2.5 weeks and GSM 176 within 3 months ( if without partners xray problem it would have been 1 month)

Hope this helps they also have some good bloggs too.

http://migration-agent-perth.com.au/

http://migration-agent-perth.com.au/resources/

beenandgone