joenorwich

Hamersley Rovers Soccer Club

I've posted here before but thought I'd extend the welcome for people new to Perth looking to play "the beautiful game" especially since its world cup year and people might feel like dusting off the boots!!

We are based in Carine, 5 minutes from Warwick train station (northern suburbs). We have 9 teams: A good standard Amateur team looking for high level players, an amateur development team for 18-24 year olds. 3 social teams (Sunday league level back home), a ladies and masters (35+). We also have an affiliated Junior Club for the youngsters.

We are only a few games into the season so still time to register. Training is Tuesdays (amateurs only) and Thursdays, all games on Sunday. Bar open after training Thursday and on game days.

Great club, great atmosphere, very social and friendly. Check out Home | Hamersley Rovers Soccer Club | Carine for contacts or more information.

Cheers

Joe

Hi thanks Joe... we just signed our son up to one of the junior teams and he is happy to be back playing football after finishing up with his uk team in Jan and emigrating here shortly after. Nice club, great coach, well organised ... couldnt be happier.... although the 9am k.o on mothers day tomorrow.... not sure i'm happy about that! ha! .... actually it will be a great start to the day, it's wonderful to see a happy son doing what he loves best.

Hi thanks Joe... we just signed our son up to one of the junior teams and he is happy to be back playing football after finishing up with his uk team in Jan and emigrating here shortly after. Nice club, great coach, well organised ... couldnt be happier.... although the 9am k.o on mothers day tomorrow.... not sure i'm happy about that! ha! .... actually it will be a great start to the day, it's wonderful to see a happy son doing what he loves best.

Great to hear, although the junior club and senior club are separate we are still affiliated and share a common history so I'm pleased your lad is enjoying it as so many other juniors do. The ethos there is very different to some other clubs with fun and participation (and low fees!) all important. We've had a good influx of juniors into the senior ranks this year, long may that continue.