Jump to content

UK tax returns

Recommended Posts

Hi there I am now sorting my UK returns for a property that I rent out in the UK,can anyone please advise me, on the property page would I be correct in thinking that only the rent is taken into account less running costs by the Inland Revenue and that my state pension and any uk bank interest is paid to the ATO

kind regards


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now