Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 121/856)

shaxncarl

Does anybody know the current processing time for ENS 856, for Perth.

Any info would be greatly received.

Dilemma to go with 457 then change to 856, or go straight for the 856 as its less risky, just longer timescale.

Guest JK2510

Hi,

I think currently its 7 months offshore low risk country! I think that pretty poor for an ENS(121). Im not sure about high risk countrys and applicants that live in oz.

Could you do a 457 for 9months or a year and then get PR from same employer?? I dont know enough about a 457.

Hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jerryb

hi does anyone know the current processing time of the subclass 121 ens visa i lodged mine on 14/4/10 my employers part of the visa was processed how long more will i have to wait for my part of the visa to be processed and information would be greatly appreciated cheers jerry b

Guest jerryb

is that 7 months an estimated time or have you had your visa granted within that time iv got my subclass 121 ENS lodged for 8 wks now and no work yet last yr they were granted within 10 wks cheers jerry b

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jerryb

hi has anyone any update on the time scale for processing ENS 121 visa my application was lodged as a full application and recieved by DIAC on 14/4/10 and still waiting many ppl say different times u know of anyone who got theirs granted? cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jerryb
Hi,

I will be applying for ENS at the end of the year as i reach the 2 year point on my 457. The only problem is it's when my 457 ends. Will a bridging visa still allow me to work while the visa app is processed?

Thanks, Andy

hi andy yes the bridging visa allows u to work with the same conditions of your previous visa aslong as u lodge the onshore 856 visa best of luck

Guest jerryb

hi guys has anyone any update information as today is the new tax yr and visa yr will they start to process faster now r will they b having a kitkat?

• 9 months later...
Guest adel123

hi,

I am here in Australia on a 457 visa for almost 1 year now, my question is can i apply for Subclass 121/856 visa.

-I have been assessed postive for skill assesment

-Worked with the same employer in the same position for 2 years part time on Student visa & 1 year full time on 457 visa.

-My employer willing to sponsor me for the PR

-got a masters degree from Australian university (if any help)

Am i eligable?

Thanks

Guest sydneynurse

hey guyz..u all look very friendly and helpful..

im also waiting for onshore 856 visa approval.....

applied on 14/03/2011 in paramatta DIAC

Medicals done on 15/03/2011...

can anyone giv me a rough estimate on waiting time please!!

thanks a miliion

Archived