'LOST'........My positivity

cartertucker

Awww Kelly chin up chick xxxxx

I know exactly how your feeling along with the 1000 of PIO peeps !!

Its funny because i only said to my husband last night or the night before, shall we forget about it all and just sell our house and buy a bigger one and just live with it !! His reply was " well we like our house now" which is true because our two boys can play out and its safe for them with lots of little friends on the same street and next door....so i ask myself why am I doing this?????

Better lifestyle, England's has gone crap!! Hopefully the kids will be happy leaving family and friends..

Anyway we will hall have to hang on in there and keep our chins up be proud of what were doing.

And ignore all the ones that keep saying "YOU NOT GONE YET" or "ARE YOU NOT GOING" if i had a pound for every time some one said that i would be moving to OZ a Millionaire !!

God am so fed up too

Smiles around for everyone :biggrin:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest17301

What can I say Kell, except totally understandable. I'd be getting really ****ty with my agent now, not their fault but as you can't go direct to DIAC which is what many do who apply without agents what else can you do? Extreme pester power works for some. Don't forget you've paid for them to process your claim to live in Oz...Kick up a fuss is my best advice. Hugs. Xx

I have lost all my positivity.....:frown:

I am really feeling down about the visa journey....

Not usually one to feel sorry for myself, so my apologies!

I hope I can find it again soon.....Will keep searching!....:skeptical:

Oh Kelly

If you could only imagine how much you are in my thoughts,from the day I got my visa I think of you and what you must be going through,every day I open PIO and hope to see that you have been granted. I wish I could call DIAC and railroad them into giving you the visa.Believe me if I could I would.My heart goes out to you,I honestly feel frustrated that you cannot contact Diac to enquire about your visa:arghh:.

I know how you feel so I wont tell you to be positive just keep busy to keep your mind off it.I went through the same emotions,If I had a magic wand your visa would be the first one to be granted.

Call on your inner strength.

Hugs:hug:

Mylady

Guest toria

Hi Kelly

Its hard to keep positive but they do say positive energy attracts positive things back and negativity draws negative energy so for the sake of that alone you must must get it back! Clear your head babe and shrug it off your made of stronger stuff than that!

Lots of Luck

Toria

It's so sad to see good people losing hope here.

Really feel for you Kelly personally and others.

Try to keep on moving. Fingers crossed for all of you.

Can empathise Kelly....am feeling pretty down about the whole thing too!!!

I can't imagine they'll keep you waiting too much longer hun.

I know your not on fb but you have me on msn (I might not always be showing online, but I'm usually lurking) if you want to chat/rant/or talk about something OTHER than bloody DIAC and VISAS!!!

Hi Kelly,

This has helped me get through the frustrating times:

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence."

Buddha

Hope this has helped. Chin Up !!!!

John:hug:

Kelly, you are not on your own! I've been trying to go back for the last 10 years but life was not letting me.

What kept me going was the fact time flies and I know that the day will arrive!!!

Hang on there!

Cheers

B1K3R

Hi Kelly, Even I check on here every day to see if YOUR visa has been granted, so I dread to think what you're going through. I really ,really hope they don't make you wait much longer, it's torcher! Huge hugs coming your way, it'll be worth it in the end,you know that! Good things come to those who wait!!! X

Guest rachbarlow

Hi Kelly,

I do think it is well beyond time that the DIAC pulled their fingers out for you. I know how frustrated we have been hitting wall after wall. After 3 1/2 years at this, the kids are asking every other day when we going when we going, and that in itself is starting to drive me mad, even though it is not their fault!!! I have my moments and they are very often at the moment!!

It just really annoys me that there are radical major changes overnight, and yet when there is some sort of positive movement, it never happens or is delayed will whenever. I feel like my life and my families in always in the hand of someone else, and they are not really bothered. I cannot make any plans, I don't even know if to pay for adverts for next year for our business. I have not renewed mobile contract as I don't want to commit for 2 years, the list goes on............

I can see that there is hopefully a 'yes' light at the end of that long and winding tunnel. Hopefully this process will help us to appreciate the end result of the journey when we get there, and be happy with what we have fought for!

Lots of hugs. I can feel your grant coming real soon. Hang in there and try to stay positive.

Rach xxx

I really cant thank everyone enough for the kind replies....:cute:

I think that the main reason I lost my 'mojo' for a bit there was that I have alot going on in my life....

Among everything else I am having to move out from my home in less than 3 weeks & have still to find a rental!:shocked: (extra hard when you have 2 dogs) Some of you may know that my dog has cancer & he is having chemo every 3 weeks, he is fine in himself, but I know that every day is a blessing, which is heartbreaking

I am gonna take all your kindness on board & get back on top of these feelings....:yes:

Best wishes & thanks again to every one of my PIO friends

What can I say Kell, except totally understandable. I'd be getting really ****ty with my agent now, not their fault but as you can't go direct to DIAC which is what many do who apply without agents what else can you do? Extreme pester power works for some. Don't forget you've paid for them to process your claim to live in Oz...Kick up a fuss is my best advice. Hugs. Xx

Am not sure I follow your recommendation ... can you explain so I understand where you are coming from?

Best regards.

I think that the main reason I lost my 'mojo' for a bit there was that I have alot going on in my life....

Among everything else I am having to move out from my home in less than 3 weeks & have still to find a rental!:shocked: (extra hard when you have 2 dogs) Some of you may know that my dog has cancer & he is having chemo every 3 weeks, he is fine in himself, but I know that every day is a blessing, which is heartbreaking

I am gonna take all your kindness on board & get back on top of these feelings....:yes:

Yep, dig in. When the going gets tough ...

Keep faith!

Hi Kelly,

I hopefully speak for everyone on here when I say " Our thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time "

Remember that your extended family ( Poms in Oz ) are only a click away.

Regards,

Guest VickyMel

Oh Kelly really sorry you are feeling down

Big big hugs to you.

Wish I could come and give you a big squeeze and pep talk. You have been there for me several times when I have been on a downer.

It must be so hard being so close and yet frustratingly each day nothing...

Especially when at one time it seemed like we were all so close (I can remember the poll when do you expect to be there - I had put Jan-Mar 2010!). I think it is probably easier for me we are nowhere close and I think I have decided it is not going to happen for us for a year or two now.

But you are so close Kelly it surely has to happen soon...

I've made a list of things I want to do before I leave the UK and started trying to do some of them - just silly stuff like visiting the Eden Project, going to see various old friends.

Great idea as I have thought of doing this sort of thing but just don't get around to doing it.

I think I need a list 40 things I need to do before I go and to start doing some of those things.

Really pleased to hear that the chemo is working well for your boxer boy and he is doing nicely on it.

Hope you find that rental soon.

Remember that your extended family ( Poms in Oz ) are only a click away.

Regards,

Ditto Oh yes Kelly we are all here for you and thinking of you.

Thanks John I really enjoyed your thread on positive quotations

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/85186-positive-quotations.html#post751209

VickyMel

"LOST MY POSITIVITY " Friends another guys waiting since last 30 months. I am stopping myself from using some -ve attitude on this forum. But u can feel it though my words that how I am feeling right. Want to commit suicide. But can not do that too because I am connected to my family members. This is first time in my life that I lost all my hopes as usually I am a very hard person. 30 months for me is life for me. As during this time , I lost my father.Still I am in dilemma as DIAC is not predictable towards giving information about our applications. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Kelly it is very understandable to feel this way I feel the same. When you first look into this journey nothing can prepare you for what lays ahead but we must keep marching onto the very end it will be worth it and you deserve it keep your chin up hun

Donna

Hi Kelly

Glad to see that you've been cheered up by some of the responses on here. It seemed to take forever for us to get our visa, but the only advice I can offer is to put the whole thing to the back of your mind, as much as is feasible. I know it's easier said than done because your whole life seems to be on hold but it worked for me, once I consciously stopped thinking about it all the time.

Try to think of the extra time waiting as a good thing, because it helps you to plan, plan and plan some more for when you get here.

You have made some great friendships on here and I know that some of them will be waiting to help you with open arms when you get off that plane. I send big hugs to you and your brave doggie, who is so poorly, bless him.

Sue x

Guest fredandginger

I'm hearing you!! The waiting business really takes over... feeling helpless and the waiting time period feeling like eternity! So stressful on the adults involved and even more stressful on the children involved in the process... I just take one day at a time because literally thats all I can do and just keep telling all of our friends when they ask 'when does he arrive?' that I still don't know and it is exactly the same situation as it was months ago... we just don't know!!

So frustrating.. thanks for letting me have a whinge on pomsinoz though!!!

I'm trying to keep sane by keeping busy, trying being the key word in that sentence!!

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Kelly, hope you are starting to feel a little better, it was very strange that you posted your thoughts at the same time this was exactlly the way I was feeling too. Having said that today is another day and I once again I am feeling very possative, just reading other peeps posts, also Paul and I sat down at the weekend, made time for us to disscuss our way forward from here, talked about jobs, cars, property's. I think I needed that to reasure myself that it is real and not just a dream, it may be some time in the future but it will happen.

We've paid a lot of money to the DIAC, so they can go ahead and work for their money. I WILL WAIT AND I WILL GO:biggrin: Hope I can give you some of my possativity, hang on in there Kelly, we're on here for you:hug:Lesley

Guest guest17301

Hi Alan, I just meant that for some people, calling DIAC personally or sending numerous PLE or emails seems to speed things up. Seems to remind them that you're there....I dont know maybe coincidence. Obviously agents wont be staying up till 3am calling DIAC on their clients behalf. Thats not to say you dont do a fantastic job as everyone knows most good agents do, just that the situation is kind of out of your hands when you use an agent as you lose the right to communicate directly with DIAC. I know that that would not have worked for me personally though I know it works for others. Each to their own. What I should have said was 'lean heavily on' or 'pester' your agent to contact DIAC on your behalf. Apologies if I offended you.